Tano is back to the bitter end

Tano said:
Hello my lovlies!!! Got weighed today and have 2lb gain BUT.................. In 2 weeks I have lost 13" from my body!!!!!!!! I actually cannot believe that.I've explained to her that I'm actually happy maintaining now and that I'm having 2 packs a day and then a meal at night and she said that it sounds fine. I'm eating fruit and yogurts in between as snacks too. So I'm 10 stone again. She said I've probably actually stayed the same and that's not a true reading as I usually get weighed first thing but weighed at night, plus due to dodgy tummy, my body's probably retaining a lot of water. I'm really pleased still tho xxx

Wow that's quite a drop for two weeks babe well done!!! It's great that you've reached the point where you are happy and can work on maintaining. Are you following Anything particular for your evening meals etc or just working on products in the day then whatever for tea and weekends? X

Just having whatever really, not carb heavy tho xxx

I had that maggi chicken so juicy sticky one with mixed mediterranean veg. So yummy!!!

I loved introducing the fruit! It tasted so sweet at first hahaha. Every break time I really look forward to it now!!! Tonight I'm having spaghetti and meatballs. :)

Tano said:
I loved introducing the fruit! It tasted so sweet at first hahaha. Every break time I really look forward to it now!!! Tonight I'm having spaghetti and meatballs. :)

Yum :) hubby just had pasta with chicken and spinach. I had a chicken salad lol x enjoyed it tho x

well hello there foxy!!!

as you know im back on the diet, short term for now as i cant handle the thought of it long term, just taking it day by day.

its working well for me this week as i have no appetite so its a bit of cd/heartbreak diet!

your doing sooo well chick keep it up!

well hello there foxy!!!

as you know im back on the diet, short term for now as i cant handle the thought of it long term, just taking it day by day.

its working well for me this week as i have no appetite so its a bit of cd/heartbreak diet!
your doing sooo well chick keep it up!
Whoop Whoop my girl is back!!!!!!!!!!!! This makes me haps!!!!!! You're gloing to smash it my lovely :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,
Hope the weekend's been good for you all.I've eaten loads this weekend!!!!!! From Friday onwards. Sat I had a shake/bar and then an Indian at night, Today, a shake, just had a roast (With dessert on its way) and then I'll have a bar later.

Tano said:
Hi All,
Hope the weekend's been good for you all.I've eaten loads this weekend!!!!!! From Friday onwards. Sat I had a shake/bar and then an Indian at night, Today, a shake, just had a roast (With dessert on its way) and then I'll have a bar later.

Mm indian. Least you're balancing it out though hun thats better than nothing and weekends are always tougher x

Hiya Tan! I am back on CD 'officially' tomorrow. Decided I need to sort this out once and for all!! How's things going with you? x

Hiya Tan! I am back on CD 'officially' tomorrow. Decided I need to sort this out once and for all!! How's things going with you? x
Hey chick!!! Whooop we're all getting back on it! Yep getting on fine. Just trying to maintain really. During the week, I'm having a shake and a bar, followed by a dinner (anything really, but low carb) Then at the weekends, I'm cd'ing around meals. Still having meals out etc and not really worrying too much at weekends. Hopefully, I can maintain that way x

weighed in at 10 st 5 this morning which was the lowest i got to last time..

.. got my skinniest work dress out ready for tomorrow when i have to face "him" - feel sick at the thought!

going to stay 100% until sunday when i have been ordered out for food and a few drinks with the girls, but straight back to it then until i finally hit 10 stone xx

Whoooooop whooooop. You've had such a crap time lately lovely, get that dress out and show him what he's lost!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx love love

You can get under 10 stone i reckon!!!!!! Just be strong tomoz, hold your head up high and flirt madly with everyone. His loss! That is a fact. I'm doing good. Back on it today!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm ok maintaining at the mo. If I lose, bonus, but I actually feel ok now and really can't be arsed to starve hahaha xxx

Tano said:
I'm ok maintaining at the mo. If I lose, bonus, but I actually feel ok now and really can't be arsed to starve hahaha xxx

Just saw your stats, 27" waist?!
What was it when you started?
You've done so well, love your avatar pic btw x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back