ProPoints Tano's back to ww to final finish

Tano said:
I'm exactly the same, if I don't go gym, I have no hope of doing anything! X

I wish I had the confidence and the money at the moment to join a gym but im just not there at the moment.

I did buy the Zumba DVDs but way too tricky for me. I have zero coordination! Arms and legs everywhere!! Hehe!

Someone did recommend the Davina DVDs though? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah the davina workouts are supposed to be good and a lot of my friends and people on here do a Gillian michalels 30 day shred DVD, supposed to be excellent! X

Tano said:
Yeah the davina workouts are supposed to be good and a lot of my friends and people on here do a Gillian michalels 30 day shred DVD, supposed to be excellent! X

Yeah I have spoken to few people on here about the 30 day... Sounds really good :) x

Today: coco pops
Skimmed milk

WW fromage frais
WW tortilla nachos
Apple

2 chicken n pepper fajitas (in WW wraps)
WW creamed rice pud

Coffee/tea/water

Gym: 45 min circuit (5AP)
Total (25PP) :) xxx

Tano said:
Skimmed milk

WW fromage frais
WW tortilla nachos
Apple

WW creamed rice pud

Coffee/tea/water

Had a couple of cakes too on cake day! Only have 15 weeklies left to see me through the weekend hha! On th plus side, ive clocked up a whooping 24 activity points since Tuesday! :) don't mind eating the weeklies when I'm exercising so much x

Oh and we're having dominos pizza now instead of fajitas! Fatty! X

wow!! was wondering how you could cope on such little food

enjoy your pizza :)

carlawhite said:
wow!! was wondering how you could cope on such little food

enjoy your pizza :)

Usually I would but I literally cannot be arsed to cook haha! Would have resisted the cakes too if they weren't home made! Lol x

Tano said:
Skimmed milk

WW fromage frais
WW tortilla nachos
Apple

WW creamed rice pud

Coffee/tea/water

How many points in coco pops? xx

Yeah 3 for 30g, but you do get quite a bit for 30g unlike most cereals! X

Up already! 2 hours of classes this morning. 9am-10am (fight klub class)
10am-11am kettlercise class

This will take me to 37AP since Tuesday :)
Think it will probably affect my weigh in but I don't care. I'd rather be healthy and I actually look so much slimmer when I am exercising. Not sure about food today yet but I do know that I have NO weeklies left to use! X

Tano said:

Think it will probably affect my weigh in but I don't care. I'd rather be healthy and I actually look so much slimmer when I am exercising. Not sure about food today yet but I do know that I have NO weeklies left to use! X

Hi I'm intrigued, what's fight klub? I'm picturing brad Pitt but hope it's not as fierce as that film?!

Hahaha I wish brad pitt was lurking about! It's lots of punching, kicking, hitting stations along with skipping, core exercises, etc. It amazing!!! I couldn't do the second class as planned though as the first class took it out of me.

Tano said:

Omg ur on fire this wk tan!! 37ap is brilliant! Xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Omg ur on fire this wk tan!! 37ap is brilliant! Xx

Well it's actually 33AP coz the first class was so hardcore, I couldn't manage another hour of torture! :) x

Well that's still good goin! Xx

Today: no gym today, I'm having a rest day and I've got a pile of marking to get through!
Breakfast: 2 toast and low fat spread -7
Tea

Lunch: fresh fruit platter-0

Dinner: Asda chicken pie
Broccoli
Carrots and parsnips (roasted)
Gravy
Yorkshire pud x2- 19

Total-26

Options coconut hot choc I'd absolutely amazing! Trying a recipe from the WW magazine tomorrow. Prawns, tilda coconut rice, spinach, mango and lime! Hope it's nice; will update on it tomoz! Anyone tried those spices you throw in a bag with meat? And know the PP? X

Tano said:
Options coconut hot choc I'd absolutely amazing! Trying a recipe from the WW magazine tomorrow. Prawns, tilda coconut rice, spinach, mango and lime! Hope it's nice; will update on it tomoz! Anyone tried those spices you throw in a bag with meat? And know the PP? X

Never seen the coconut ones! They sound really nice though. Will have to keep a look out of them.

I think the maggi so juicy ones of them are 1pp per serving xx

Back