ProPoints Tano's back to ww to final finish

Tano

Gold Member
Re-joined tonight. Weighed in at 10st 6 :(
Can't wait to get bck in the 9's but it seems so far away now! Oh well! Here I go and ready to finish this off!
Planning food the night before for the next day.
Weds: day one 26PP allowance
Breakfast: large bowl coco pops skimmed milk
Tea

Coffee and banana

Wrap with ham, coleslaw and rocket

Bolengnese (no pasta)

Total = 26PP

Looks good chick xx

Baby-belle said:
I'm watching you wahahaha
:) looking good so far

Hahahaha u can keep me on the straight n narrow! X

Doing kettlercise tomorrow and have worked it out to be about 4PP so I've added 4PP to my activity. Got the app on the iPhone, it's amazing! X

Take those 4 activity points off :( I'm in soooo much pain with my wisdom tooth, getting worse and worse and can't get a dental appt till friday morning! Sounds stupid but it actually throbs when I walk! I was up most of last night too. I want to cry!!!! :,(
On the plus side, been 100% today! :) x

Tano said:
Take those 4 activity points off :( I'm in soooo much pain with my wisdom tooth, getting worse and worse and can't get a dental appt till friday morning! Sounds stupid but it actually throbs when I walk! I was up most of last night too. I want to cry!!!! :,(
On the plus side, been 100% today! :) x

Get some cocodamol and some clove oil, I hate wisdom teeth I was in pain for years had them all out in the end! So that's why I'm not very wise

Baby-belle said:
Get some cocodamol and some clove oil, I hate wisdom teeth I was in pain for years had them all out in the end! So that's why I'm not very wise

Got the cocodomol, clove oil makes me gag! Lol. Xx

Thursday day two:
Coco pops
Skimmed milk
Coffee

Coffee
Banana
salad:
Rocket/ham/boiled egg/light salad cream

Fajita seasoned chicken, peppers, corn on the cob
Coke zero

Total points: 26 :)

Tano said:
Thursday day two:
Coco pops
Skimmed milk
Coffee

Coffee
Banana
salad:
Rocket/ham/boiled egg/light salad cream

Fajita seasoned chicken, peppers, corn on the cob
Coke zero

Total points: 26 :)

Are you hungry at all?

Baby-belle said:
Are you hungry at all?

Yeah have been today but can't really eat properly because of my tooth! Waiting for OH to get in and I'll get dinner on haha! X

Just had a yummy bolegnaise for dinner (no pasta) was really jealous of OH having a mountain of cheese on top. :(
Food is planned for tomorrow. I think I'll probably use a few weeklies on Friday as we like to have a nice meal at the weekends in particular on a friday night. Might make my pesto chicken pasta on Friday night. It's pasta, chicken breast, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes mixed with green pesto. Top with grated cheddar. Soooo delicious, but a HUGE 18 PP. Worth every point hahaha! X

Someone at work brought in cupcakes! Obviously I couldn't resist so shared one (they were huge!) counted it as 8PP so used 7 weeklies today :) x

Mmm I love cupcakes! Well done on only eating half! Xx

*Shanny* said:
My head is spinning.... all this movement LOL.. best of luck hon :)

Hahahhahaha I know! That's it now, no more moving! X

Had to use some weeklies today! Was at work until 7pm for an open evening and have been so hungry today. Here's my revised food diary:
Coco pops/skimmed milk

Banana
Alpen light
Apple
Ham n egg salad

Cupcake and 2 biscuits

Fajita chicken/peppers/corn on cob/wrap/ light Mayo

Total = 44PP

31 weeklies left xxx

Friday: day 3

Wholemeal toast and LF spread

Banana
Heinz chicken noodle soup

Pesto chicken pasta

Total = 27PP :)

Last edited:
Been off work today. Had 3 weeklies, so have 28 left for the week.not out drinking or eating this weekend so that's ok. I feel guilty using weeklies in the week. Stupid, I know! 26 is very noticeable though in term of daily allowance. Once I'm exercising I don't think I'll feel so guilty! X

Back