Tano's slimming world diary

Spoon today has been busy busy! Went and bought some house bits and got myself a little savings tin for my holiday an summer clothes find YAY!!! (Even though it empty at the mo hahah!)
Had my lovely HEXB brekkie

Lunch: HEXA babybel and beans jacket (free)
Apple
Had my friend and her daughter round for lunch while getting French doors fitted at the same time hahaha!!!

Got gym at 7-8 and am going to prep chilli and wedges so it's ready for when I get back from gym
:)

Syns for today:
Breakfast: none
Lunch: none
Milk in teas: 1.5
Alpen light bar: 3
Dinner: 3
Options:2

Total: 9.5

Can I have some of yours please?!! I hate not knowing how many I used last night! x
Sending you some syns sweetie>>>>>>>>

I know that feeling too well, but I'm 100000% certain you're fine and probably still have a few knocking around anyway xxx

Sending you some syns sweetie>>>>>>>> I know that feeling too well, but I'm 100000% certain you're fine and probably still have a few knocking around anyway xxx

Hopefully it will be ok. It was only one evening and I only picked at my food and left loads. I will have been good for the other 6 days and will have walked 28 miles by Friday x

Exactly! You'll have a fab loss!!!

Had my chilli n wedges, had to have another muller too, such a sweet tooth today... Think it's a star week issue hahaha!!! X

Morning :)
Breakfast was the same as yesterday
HEXB porridge, muller, banana and berries

Not sure about lunch but dinner is slow cooker lamb Biriyani (FREE) yayyyy x

Morning :)
Breakfast was the same as yesterday
HEXB porridge, muller, banana and berries

Not sure about lunch but dinner is slow cooker lamb Biriyani (FREE) yayyyy x

Morning Tan!

I made a lamb rogan josh in the SC last week and it was lush! Oh and I had a full fat lamb balti the other night as you know... can you tell I like lamb?!

Do you always finsh early on a wednesday when you're back at work? I'm just thinking ahead for next month and meeting up? x

Morning Tan! I made a lamb rogan josh in the SC last week and it was lush! Oh and I had a full fat lamb balti the other night as you know... can you tell I like lamb?! Do you always finsh early on a wednesday when you're back at work? I'm just thinking ahead for next month and meeting up? x
Yep I finish at one every Wednesday Hun and I'd LOVE to have a coffee with you!!! Exciting! Oooh I saw the lamb rogan josh recipe in this months mag, looks delish xxx

Yep I finish at one every Wednesday Hun and I'd LOVE to have a coffee with you!!! Exciting! Oooh I saw the lamb rogan josh recipe in this months mag, looks delish xxx

Yeah that's the one I made... It was lush!

Ok, I'll let you know when I'm next in Welwyn and we can arrange something. I'm in slough most weeks but I only usually go to WGC about once a month now x

Yeah that's the one I made... It was lush! Ok, I'll let you know when I'm next in Welwyn and we can arrange something. I'm in slough most weeks but I only usually go to WGC about once a month now x
Fabulous! I'll look forward to it! I'm going to try the rogan josh recipe, definitely! I might make a SW quiche today too x

OOoh wht you having? You working from home today? X

No I'm in the office which is a good thing as John has a day off

Just working my way through mixed berries, natural yoghurt and nutty musli... Night have finished it by lunchtime! x

No I'm in the office which is a good thing as John has a day off Just working my way through mixed berries, natural yoghurt and nutty musli... Night have finished it by lunchtime! x
Sounds delish.. I was literally ravenous yesterday; Could have ate an ate!!! X

Back