Tano's slimming world diary

Awww bec, you'll pull it back and in no time!!! I haven't caved but it has been one of my hardest days yet :( made a HUGE chicken carbonara to fill me up! But I still feel like I could eat more!!! X

Attachments

• image-4007019698.jpg
    image-4007019698.jpg
    892.1 KB · Views: 47
Awww bec, you'll pull it back and in no time!!! I haven't caved but it has been one of my hardest days yet :( made a HUGE chicken carbonara to fill me up! But I still feel like I could eat more!!! X

I've got to do Tan, I've come to far to blow it. If I can stay a good girl today and tomorrow I should stay clear of the pesky 10's

There's just no filling me this week! I need to plan comfort meals into the next few days until I get my mojo back

You are defo going to be rewarded this Saturday x

I've got to do Tan, I've come to far to blow it. If I can stay a good girl today and tomorrow I should stay clear of the pesky 10's There's just no filling me this week! I need to plan comfort meals into the next few days until I get my mojo back You are defo going to be rewarded this Saturday x
You won't be back in the 10's no way!!! I really really hope so Bec, I've been an angel, tracked everything and I think because exercise is not an option for me at the mo, I know I have to be more conscious about my food. I'd love to get 3 off but I don't think I'll be that lucky hahah x

Morning!!!
Shared half a graze box with lee last night in the evening, so 3 syns added on, was yummmm

Today:
HEXB banana toastie
HEXA milk

Speedy soup, muller, apple

Slow cooker beef Biriyani :) (free) cannot waittttt x

I've only had 67.5 syns this week!!!!! Well happy :D
Please let me lose tomorrow....

Helloooooo
Met OH for a skinny latte this afternoon from HEXA allowance.. Wht gorgeous weather!!!
I then came home feeling HUNGRY so I had a graze box (7 syns) and some baked beans (free)
Still well within my syns allowance and not spent on crap so I'm still hoping for a good loss tomorrow x

SC beef Biriyani is on and I'm really looking forward to that tonight :) even better... It's SYN FREE x

Just went and done the food shop. This week we're having:
Crispy chicken ceaser salad
Babybel burgers n SW chips
Fajita chicken n rice
Chilli n wedges
SW Dry up!!
Chicken carbonara

:) xxx

Eeeeeeeeek weigh day!!! I'm so scared! I think it's just because I know if I don't get a half decent loss, I'm going to be really pissed off and disappointed. Since I joined, this is probably the best week I've had food wise.

I'm out tonight drinking for the first time in ages so going to have a relaxed day (food wise and drink wise) and just bloody enjoy myself!!! Can't wait!! I'm making babybel burgers n chips tomorrow as we'll want junk food with our hangovers but I'll need to get straight back on track x

Eeeeeeeeek weigh day!!! I'm so scared! I think it's just because I know if I don't get a half decent loss, I'm going to be really pissed off and disappointed. Since I joined, this is probably the best week I've had food wise. I'm out tonight drinking for the first time in ages so going to have a relaxed day (food wise and drink wise) and just bloody enjoy myself!!! Can't wait!! I'm making babybel burgers n chips tomorrow as we'll want junk food with our hangovers but I'll need to get straight back on track x

You're gong to get a fab loss just you wait and see! x

Hi hun!jus spent ages readin through ur diary with what I have missed!! Im sorry u have had a few 'bad' weeks but hun u are doin fab ur food pics look amazin ur magic roasts look gawjus!!
Hows ur bk??! Sounds very painful!
Good luck for wi hun

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Only a pound off. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement!! Oh well. Today I'm going to relax and enjoy, am out tonight so gonna have a good drink too! OH is pissing me off so in going to town to buy something new in a minute x

Only a pound off. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement!! Oh well. Today I'm going to relax and enjoy, am out tonight so gonna have a good drink too! OH is pissing me off so in going to town to buy something new in a minute x

Never a better reaaon t buy something new!
A lb is great hun have fun drinkin tonight xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the loss, I know it's not what u wanted but in the right direction. U never know it might catch up next wk. go treat yourself to a slinky number :) , my oh pisses me off all the time lol xx

You've done amazing this week and sometimes we are just not rewarded on the scales. Your perseverance and determination will pay off

Need to see pics of new clothes thank you pleseeeeee!! x

Thanks everyone!!! Sammie, lovely to have u back!!! I'll take a pic of all my new buys in a minute hahah!!! Even new make up... Went all out!
Food today: (remember I'm having a relaxed one. Syns start tomorrow- at least if I have 6 excellent days, it will save me from a **** week trying to work out syns left etc)

Porridge oats, greek muller ad banana on top
Scotch pancake thing with lurpak on top

Just had some yogurt coated fruit n but mix and a mocha.
Ham n pickle roll for lunch

Dinner: anchovies, sun dried tomatoes an a crispy chicken ceaser salad.

Then drinks later yayyyy! Do you think a food day like this could throw me massively into a gain next week??? X

Here's the new gear x

Attachments

• image-2677460495.jpg
    image-2677460495.jpg
    686.8 KB · Views: 27
Back