Tano's slimming world diary

I don't know how to send u the one I have, it's under pregnancy in slimming world bit x

If u go on to my thread n see all threads started by me u will see it x

Morning lovely.... Weigh in day again tomorrow, the weeks just fly by!! x
I know! Been soooo good again today!!! Made BBQ sauce and chicken melt syn free dinner! Off to a party tonight... Diet cokes all the way x

Good much for wi xxx

Jut got in, stuck to diet coke :D

Made syn free BBQ chicken melt this evening, was deeeeelish!!!

Attachments

• image-3817039228.jpg
    image-3817039228.jpg
    592 KB · Views: 46
Omfg!!! How did you make this x

Omfg!!! How did you make this x
BBQ sauce:
Can of coke zero
Carton of passata
2tsp paprika
1tsp chilli powder
2tbsp Worcester sauce

Boil then simmer until thick. Wrap chicken in bacon and put in oven tray. Top with mushrooms and the BBQ sauce, top with cheese and bake for about 35-40 mins on 200. Actually amazing x

Mmm that looks amaze balls! How much BBQ sauce did u use n how many syns x

Put on half grrrrrr so mad and pissed off but I actually think I know why... The last 2 weeks I've been having Nutella on toast... It's 4 syns per level tbsp and if I'm honest it's NOT a level tbsp and has been getting more as the days have gone on. Add that up... 3 days I could be having an extra 12 syns a week..... That's a hole days worth! X

Lees cooking for me tonight.... Not sure wht he's doing yet, trying to get it out of him hahaha
HEXA and HEXB porridge with banana for breakfast :)

Put on half grrrrrr so mad and pissed off but I actually think I know why... The last 2 weeks I've been having Nutella on toast... It's 4 syns per level tbsp and if I'm honest it's NOT a level tbsp and has been getting more as the days have gone on. Add that up... 3 days I could be having an extra 12 syns a week..... That's a hole days worth! X

It's just shows you that you can have what you think is a really good week and then we have little gains. Can you imagine if we weren't following the plan and what our gains would be like? Not fair... !! x

It's just shows you that you can have what you think is a really good week and then we have little gains. Can you imagine if we weren't following the plan and what our gains would be like? Not fair... !! x
SOO not fair Becky. I've literally resisted stuff, ate out and didn't have what I REALLY wanted.. Had healthier options, drove last night an had diet cokes. So so so so annoying

SOO not fair Becky. I've literally resisted stuff, ate out and didn't have what I REALLY wanted.. Had healthier options, drove last night an had diet cokes. So so so so annoying

I was the same last Saturday when we went out to an Italian. I should have just eaten what I wanted :-( x

I was the same last Saturday when we went out to an Italian. I should have just eaten what I wanted :-( x
That's what it makes me feel like: I should have what I bloody want if I'm going to gain anyway!!

You both don't deserve ur gains, bloody scales grrr. Xx

Back