Tano's slimming world diary

5.5 used for lunch
2eggs, one wholemeal toast with low fat spread and beans
Satsuma
Muller

Lees cooking dinner tonight and in total including lunch, it will be a 34 syn day today. Bless him, we're having poppadums and lime pickle to start then lamb meatball curry with basmati rice ;) x

71 syns left x

Lees cooking dinner tonight and in total including lunch, it will be a 34 syn day today. Bless him, we're having poppadums and lime pickle to start then lamb meatball curry with basmati rice ;) x 71 syns left x

Just setting off down the A1, I'll see you in 2hrs 45mins ;-)

He's a good lad isn't he! x

Just setting off down the A1, I'll see you in 2hrs 45mins ;-) He's a good lad isn't he! x
Hahaha well judging my the amount of bread he's got out for breadcrumbs, there will be enough for you, J and the dog.... X

How about 4 more lol d

Morning!!!
Here's a pic of last nights dinner... Was gorgeous

Attachments

• image-2276478491.jpg
    image-2276478491.jpg
    452 KB · Views: 20
Breakfast:
Beanies Irish cream flavour coffee
Banana
HEXB and HEXA choc orange shreddies n milk #sexy

I've decided also, I'm going to do my syn daily after the weekend. This will mean I have tighter control of them. I will always go over on a Saturday as that's the day I usually do things so whatever's left (bec's idea... Clever clogs) I will divide by 6 and allow myself those syns daily!! Sooooi I have 60 syn left meaning I have up to 10 a day to use :D xxx

Irish cream coffee is my fav out of them all!

Me, a clever clogs? That's got to be a first ;-)

I'm still deciding whether to do red or extra easy... Got a joint of lamb in my slow cooker :) x

Irish cream coffee is my fav out of them all! Me, a clever clogs? That's got to be a first ;-) I'm still deciding whether to do red or extra easy... Got a joint of lamb in my slow cooker :) x
Mmmmm lamb is my fave... I'm on a red day today

HEXA and HEXB shreddies

Tuna and salad cream sandwich (2.5 syns and HEXB)
Muller
Grapes

Cajun salmon ceaser salad (HEXA cheese)
Dressing (5 syns)

Total: 7.5 syns :)

Mmmmm lamb is my fave... I'm on a red day today HEXA and HEXB shreddies Tuna and salad cream sandwich (2.5 syns and HEXB) Muller Grapes Cajun salmon ceaser salad (HEXA cheese) Dressing (5 syns) Total: 7.5 syns :)

I love lamb, it's so expensive these days

I'd normally do red on a Sunday but since I've tried magic potatoes I'm tempted to do them again! x

I love lamb, it's so expensive these days I'd normally do red on a Sunday but since I've tried magic potatoes I'm tempted to do them again! x
Go for it... Syn free and amazing!!! I've just made some SW ginger biscuits so may have two of them at 1 syn each to take today's total to 9.5 syns :) xxx

Mmmmmm they're effing beaut!!!!

Attachments

• image-231796360.jpg
    image-231796360.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 49
You can get them from Holland and Barrett too x
Wicked!! Ok here's the recipe:
Blitz in a blender 5 scan bran, 6tbsp sweetner, 3 tsp ground ginger, 1 egg, 2 tbsp maple or golden syrup. Mix into a paste, adding a tiny bit of warm water.
Spoon onto a fry lighted baking tray and bake at 160o for 15 mins.

9 syns for the lot or if using scan bran as HEXB, 4 syns for the lot x

Here's dinner:

Attachments

• image-1812987966.jpg
    image-1812987966.jpg
    816.9 KB · Views: 56
Back