Tano's slimming world diary

Ok food swap alert!!! Did the double class plus food shopping!!! Porridge (HEXB) and honey (2 syns) Milk (4 syns) Baguette (7 syns) Cheese HEXA Pickle (1 syn) Danio (1.5 syns) Latte (2 syns) 17.5 syns used today so far will change dinner plans now x 27 .5 syns used in total :)

Mmmmm baguette! Now if it's one thing I miss in life it's fresh white bread and butter! x

Mmmmm baguette! Now if it's one thing I miss in life it's fresh white bread and butter! x
I really fancied it and thought sod it, if I wanna use syns on that, I can haha! I measured it all out as well!!! :D

Dinner chicken n chorizo fajita mix with peppers, corn on the cob and golden rice
7 syns
34.5 syns used for the week so far x

Here's dinner :)

Attachments

• image-4098913523.jpg
    image-4098913523.jpg
    674.1 KB · Views: 31
Lovely jubbly xxx

Morning!!!
Breakfast: HEXB toast n jam (1 syn)
Banana

Lunch:
Tuna jkt n salad (3 syns)
Muller
2 satsumas

Dinner: chilli with rice (3 syns)
Quark with options (gonna give this a go) (2 syns)

9 syns

Gym tonight: 6:30-7:30 :)

Chilli is cooked, ready for when I get back from the gym! Just made the quark/white choc options dessert, was really nice actually :D

Stuck to plan, had an extra banana and apple as I was starving earlier. Xxx

Chilli is cooked, ready for when I get back from the gym! Just made the quark/white choc options dessert, was really nice actually :D Stuck to plan, had an extra banana and apple as I was starving earlier. Xxx

Well done lovely!

I'm going to attempt to make a SW baileys cheesecake for valentines... Not sure how much it will resemble cheesecake taste wise! x

Well done lovely! I'm going to attempt to make a SW baileys cheesecake for valentines... Not sure how much it will resemble cheesecake taste wise! x
Well the quark mix with white choc options tastes just like cheesecake filling so I'm sure it will be beaut x

Well the quark mix with white choc options tastes just like cheesecake filling so I'm sure it will be beaut x

Can you send me this recipe. I have some quark to use up x

Did you not have a base?? Or just as a yog x

Sticky prawn stir fry with chilli noodles tomoz for dinner (6 syns) xxx

Morning :)
Jam on 2 HEXB toast (1 syn)
Banana

Mackerel and salad (2.5 syns coleslaw)
Muller light
2 satsumas

Sticky prawn stir fry (6 syns)
Quark mix (2 syns)

11.5 syns used.

62 syns used... I had a cookie :) x
And I'm not having the quark mix!

Last edited:
Just came in from work/tuition. Had some grapes and a small tin of sweetcorn as not eating dinner till 8:30.
Went to asda and bought 2 blouses, a skirt and a blazer for £24!!! All half price :D

Back