Tano's slimming world diary

Ahh what a great feeling. Double joy xx

The skirts's a 12 and a bit too big, but I'm going to keep it as if I wear it lower, it's longer and it's for work. I'd have easily got into a 10! X

Dinner tomoz:
Piri piri pork loin chops, minty bean salad, salad and coleslaw 7.5 syns :)

Tomorrow
Porridge and banana HEXA and HEXB

Pasta n sauce (1 syn)
Quark mix (2 syns)
Fruit

Going gym 7-8pm

Piri piri pork, salad, bean salad and coleslaw (7.5)

Total: 72.5 syns used

88 syns used!!
Total change of plan!! OH is off work and I finished early today so he wanted to go for lunch. Went to a pub and I had gammon, jkt, pineapple and egg, peas n tomato (no butter) so totally free :D
Then had an ice cream sundae, was gorgeous but syn tastic!! Oh well, I'm still within my syn allowance :D x

88 syns used!! Total change of plan!! OH is off work and I finished early today so he wanted to go for lunch. Went to a pub and I had gammon, jkt, pineapple and egg, peas n tomato (no butter) so totally free :D Then had an ice cream sundae, was gorgeous but syn tastic!! Oh well, I'm still within my syn allowance :D x

Don't you just love plans changing, especially when it involves gammon and egg :D I love gammon! Johns not lover of it unless it's really well done x

Don't you just love plans changing, especially when it involves gammon and egg :D I love gammon! Johns not lover of it unless it's really well done x
Nor is lee which is why I love choosing it when we go out!!! I was originally having a jacket but their fillings were pants!!! X

Nor is lee which is why I love choosing it when we go out!!! I was originally having a jacket but their fillings were pants!!! X

Have you ever cooked a joint in the slow cooker? I was thinking of sticking one in. John defo wouldn't eat it then but I could have the left overs with salad or make a hot pot out of it. I could always crisp his off a bit and then he'd eat it!!! x

Have you ever cooked a joint in the slow cooker? I was thinking of sticking one in. John defo wouldn't eat it then but I could have the left overs with salad or make a hot pot out of it. I could always crisp his off a bit and then he'd eat it!!! x
Ooooh I love this idea x

I have cooked a gammon joint, doesn't quite go as dark as done in the oven but really tender. Xx

Gym done... Was soooo tough! That 4 sessions I've done this week and feeling great for it!!! Came back and ate some grapes and melon. Starting to feel a bit hungry now as I last ate at 2:30pm.. Will have to go an see what I've got lol x

Well done you!

2.30pm is a tricky time to eat isn't it? It's not lunch time and it's not dinner time either! Sometimes we go out for Sunday lunch and I try and book it as late in the afternoon as poss! x

Ok so 88 syns used!
Didn't have anything else to eat in the end as it was late so I just went to bed instead hsha! Food today:
Jam on HEXB toast (1 syn) Banana

Beans jacket n salad
Muller
Apple

Piri piri pork loins, minty bean salad, coleslaw and sp chips (7.5 syns)

96.5 syns used :)

Lunch changed to a superfree soup! Home made leek and sweet potato. Bloody lovely!!! :D

Lunch changed to a superfree soup! Home made leek and sweet potato. Bloody lovely!!! :D

Evening pretty lady! One more day to go and it's our weigh in day whoop whoop!

Your soup sounds delish! Have you ever tried making the superspeed soup? If not, you should! I blitzed mine as I prefer smooth soups and it is lush! x

Evening pretty lady! One more day to go and it's our weigh in day whoop whoop! Your soup sounds delish! Have you ever tried making the superspeed soup? If not, you should! I blitzed mine as I prefer smooth soups and it is lush! x

I know, can't wait for weigh in!!! I have to really fancy soup to have it! The cook at work makes them all fresh and from scratch, was freezing today so I really enjoyed it. Most would get chucked away if I made soup haha!!! Here's my gorgeous dinner...

Attachments

• image-1106405407.jpg
    image-1106405407.jpg
    806 KB · Views: 20
Back