Tano's slimming world diary

Mmmmmm I might make these. I have laughing cow in will that work?? x

6 syns for burgers n ketchup using babybel as A choice and not having buns, but am having salad.
SOOO without counting lunch...

10.5 syns used :)

Hmmm ill look xx

18 syns used today
Lunch was a skinny latte, sushi and a fruit salad :D xxx

I've only really just got into fish and seafood. I've tried sushi twice and I really wasn't keen :-( x
Awww that is a shame! It's an easy low syn lunch. Here's my HUGE babybel burgers prepp'd

Attachments

• image-3866985673.jpg
    image-3866985673.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 20
Awww that is a shame! It's an easy low syn lunch. Here's my HUGE babybel burgers prepp'd

Syn free burgers :D They look amazeballs! I ordered a burger press during the week and they tried to deliver it on Friday but I was out walking Alfie. Can't wait to pick it up from the collection office and give it ago x

Syn free burgers :D They look amazeballs! I ordered a burger press during the week and they tried to deliver it on Friday but I was out walking Alfie. Can't wait to pick it up from the collection office and give it ago x
Ahhhh wicked!!! I added breadcrumbs to mine as they're always better I think, the same with meatballs, so for two of these huge burgers, 5 syns :D bloody love slimming world x

Ahhhh wicked!!! I added breadcrumbs to mine as they're always better I think, the same with meatballs, so for two of these huge burgers, 5 syns :D bloody love slimming world x

I'm just waiting for my roast chicken to cook mmmm! We are having it today instead of cooking tomorrow as we are out to see a band tomorrow night so we can just have left overs before we go out

You've got to just love slimming world :p x

I'm just waiting for my roast chicken to cook mmmm! We are having it today instead of cooking tomorrow as we are out to see a band tomorrow night so we can just have left overs before we go out You've got to just love slimming world :p x
Lovely!!! I've taken my chicken out to defrost for a chicken roast tomorrow :) another double gym sesh in the morning :)

These were amazing

Attachments

• image-1016745528.jpg
    image-1016745528.jpg
    602.8 KB · Views: 18
Plan for tomoz..

Porridge n banana (HEXA and HEXB)
Milk allowance (1 syn)

2 hours gym
Food shopping
Cleaning house

Roast chicken dinner with magic potatoes, roast parsnips n carrots, green beans, gravy and Yorkshire 4.5 syns

5.5 syns used
23.5 syns total

Try n have a syn free lunch :)

yum fricken yum!!! ill set off now and ill be there by breakfast xx

Porridge and banana done!! 2 hours exercise coming up... Food shopping... Cleaning... Then a big fat roast!!! X

Sounds like a good day ahead x

Back