Tano's slimming world diary

When I last made a Victoria sponge with butter cream I totalled the syns up to about 100 for the whole cake so you're probably about right with your calculations Enjoy every single mouthful! :) x
I definitely will and I'll make sure I work my arse off at the gym again to compensate x

Thanks hot mummy!!! How are you??? X[/QUOTE

Haha not so hot at the mo, just feeling fat! But I'm not bothered really as long as my little bubba is doing fine :) I have my scan on Friday. Can't wait to find out what I"m having xx

How exciting Kerry!!!

Morning!!! Food today:
Banana weetabix HEXA HEXB plus 2 syns
Banana

Low fat noodles
2 satsumas
Muller

Bolognaise 2 syns
My CAKE (30 syns)

Total 34 syns
Total used 94!!! Eeeeek

Oh and an hours body combat :)

Been gym
Stuck to plan
Resisted scones
Winning
Dinner...

Attachments

• image-3788942479.jpg
    image-3788942479.jpg
    719.8 KB · Views: 57
Morning!!!!!

Jam on HEXB toast (1)
Banana

Low at noodles, muller, fruit

Gym 7-8pm

Lamb hotpot (done in slow cooker) :)

5 syns xxx

Dinner is changing as lees watching football! I'm gonna have egg bacon beans n mushrooms x

6 syns left :)
Had a danio yogurt and ketchup on my dinner plus I had quark n options hot choc mixed which I forgot to add xxx

Well... Last night didn't go to plan... I came back from gym and lee had made me 2 ham n pickle rolls (no butter as healthier-his words) and Doritos on the side. Wanted to kiss him and punch him at the same time!!! So I had that for dinner. One off plan meal shouldn't ruin my week!!! Back on a zero point day today

Banana and HEXB toast

Beans jacket n salad
Muller
Apple n satsuma

Prezzo: spaghetti and prawns in tomato n spinach sauce. (I'm going to ask without oil and be brave) if it's got oil in it, what can I do hey??? It's a night out with the girls!!! X

Morning lovely

You're right one meal won't ruin anything, you've smashed it at the gym this week. If there is oil on the pasta, don't worry it'll only be a few syns, could always drop your HExB if you're bothered. But again, it won't ruin anything and you need a night out with the girls x

Morning lovely You're right one meal won't ruin anything, you've smashed it at the gym this week. If there is oil on the pasta, don't worry it'll only be a few syns, could always drop your HExB if you're bothered. But again, it won't ruin anything and you need a night out with the girls x
Absolutely!! I can't bloody wait for it xxx

Morning!!! Last nights meal was gorgeous; had such a good night. All the girls were saying how "skinny" I was last night.... Ermmmm no!!! They all had a starter so I felt like I couldn't be the only one not having one so I tried to have the best choice of antipasto. Meat, mozzarella, rocket, olives and 2 small slices ciabatta. Resisted wine and had sparking water.
Main: spaghetti with king prawns as planned
They all had dessert so I had a latte instead.

I think actually for me, that's a huge step as I would have before literally thought f%# it and had calamari... Creamy pasta or pizza and joined them for dessert. I'm making choices now that I hope doesn't have too much impact on my losses. I'm not in ANY rush to hit a number in the scales.. I'm looking at this as a lifestyle change. I need to keep remembering why I'm doing it as well.. Low pre-pregnancy weight (which at 9st 12, I already am) leading to small pregnancy gain. I am already wearing size 10, have no desire to be an 8 so I'm feeling really happy in myself at the mo. If I make my target pre pregnancy... An extra bonus!!! I've definitely had over my syns this week but hey ho... I've trained my arse off too.

So today:
HEXB jam on 2 toast (1 syn)

Free soup (from work) if there isn't any, I'll have the cheese scones I made and salad. (Possibly 2.5 for coleslaw)
Muller
Apple

2 hours gym- 2 fat burning classes back to back

Dinner: think lee wants to have an antipasto meal with meats, cheese, anchovies etc so probably that??? Xxx

Well done tan. I would of done the same but like you say you have a goal and a very good reason to stick to it. Positive thinking and that will bring positive action xx

Oh dear. Im hanging on by a thread mind. Craig bought me a king size box of malteasers x

Tan - just re read your post from this morning. You are looking and feeling fab before you fall pregnant. Don't worry today or what the scales could say x

Thanks Becky!!! I always think like this... I do my own head in... Own worst enemy sometimes xxx

Back