Tano's slimming world diary

Yea but had KFC lol x

I didn't finish work til 7 and had tp pop to pets st home for food and Craig suggested take out he wanted kfc so i Said anything but just had one Coz was there. I would of preferred a 3 course meal but hey ho x

I didn't finish work til 7 and had tp pop to pets st home for food and Craig suggested take out he wanted kfc so i Said anything but just had one Coz was there. I would of preferred a 3 course meal but hey ho x
What u up to this weekend?

Not deserved at all x

As my consultant always says... Look forwards and never back!!!
Today....
HEXA milk
HEXB toast with 2 dry fried eggs

Pasta n sauce mushroom n garlic flavour (free) and it's the high veg one so was packed with mushrooms.
Apple, banana, muller

Got the nephews birthday party so I'll have a bit of cake (as I bloody bought it!)

Chinese meal out with friends tonight. Will have a couple of wines and then will add up the Chinese later. It's an all you can eat type of place but not buffet so lots of little picky bits. This will hopefully mean I can make some good food choices :) x

As my consultant always says... Look forwards and never back!!! Today.... HEXA milk HEXB toast with 2 dry fried eggs Pasta n sauce mushroom n garlic flavour (free) and it's the high veg one so was packed with mushrooms. Apple, banana, muller Got the nephews birthday party so I'll have a bit of cake (as I bloody bought it!) Chinese meal out with friends tonight. Will have a couple of wines and then will add up the Chinese later. It's an all you can eat type of place but not buffet so lots of little picky bits. This will hopefully mean I can make some good food choices :) x

I hope auntie Tan has got him a nice present :) x

I paid for his cake which was amazing... Post pic in a minute an taking him to London aquarium on Friday :D x

Here's the cake. I had a slice, was beaut. Choc sponge with choc buttercream

Attachments

• image-2132901195.jpg
    image-2132901195.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 35
That looks fab! Bet it it tastes delish! x
Was lovely Bec! I made sure my piece wasn't a huge slice too. Resisted all of the party food bar 3 mallow biscuits (2.5 syns each) and had a slice of cake at the end. Heading out for our Chinese at about 7:30, gonna have a couple of lovely Merlots to go with it ;) flexi syn day today and then straight back on it tomoz. I'm doing daily syns this week too :) x

Morning! Had a lovely meal out with friends last night. I had 2 glasses red wine and between 4 we shared the following:
Salt n pepper squid, honey ribs, seaweed, crispy chicken and prawn skewers.
Duck pancakes
Mains: rice, noodles, honey beef, lime prawns, crispy beef and chicken with cashew nuts.

Was beaut x

Off to visit my nan today, staying there for the night. Just having breakfast now. Made up some oats in a strawberry muller. (HEXB) and some berries, I'll add in. HEXA on milk allowance and I'm hoping the nan is rustling up a roast. If not, I may swing to morrisons and buy some fish/veg for dinner. I am smashing it this week... Watch me lose that gain ;) x

Off to visit my nan today, staying there for the night. Just having breakfast now. Made up some oats in a strawberry muller. (HEXB) and some berries, I'll add in. HEXA on milk allowance and I'm hoping the nan is rustling up a roast. If not, I may swing to morrisons and buy some fish/veg for dinner. I am smashing it this week... Watch me lose that gain ;) x

Does she live far away from you? ? Im sure she will be making a roast. I remember the summer when you went and you got a beast of a dinner. Fish is good for loss hun. Try a fish week lol xx

Does she live far away from you? ? Im sure she will be making a roast. I remember the summer when you went and you got a beast of a dinner. Fish is good for loss hun. Try a fish week lol xx
Yeah she lives about an hour away. Vom I couldn't do a fish week haha!!! I am however going a new challenge... Anyone care to join me?

Attachments

• image-2642502210.jpg
    image-2642502210.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 27
Back