Tano's slimming world diary

59 syn left because I didn't have the wrap or sour cream but had anchovies an sundried toms as a starter :D

Attachments

• image-2965926578.jpg
    image-2965926578.jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 32
ohh my friken god!! can you post some my way! ! or just whatsapp the recipe lol xx

I feel really happy because I was allowing myself 60 syns today on flexible syns and managed to have under AND have a lovely starter :)
It's so good being in the zone!!! I really think counting down to target is helping me :) x

ohh my friken god!! can you post some my way! ! or just whatsapp the recipe lol xx
Haha it's easy, batchelors golden rice (although I think that's quite high in pp) ;(
Prawns, chorizo and peppers fried (in fry light) and old El Paso smoky BBQ fajita seasoning :) x

Haha it's easy, batchelors golden rice (although I think that's quite high in pp) ;(
Prawns, chorizo and peppers fried (in fry light) and old El Paso smoky BBQ fajita seasoning :) x

ooo I have that one. lush xxx

I feel really happy because I was allowing myself 60 syns today on flexible syns and managed to have under AND have a lovely starter :) It's so good being in the zone!!! I really think counting down to target is helping me :) x

10lbs to go my lovely! x

5/6 mile run planned tomoz so here's my plan of action..,

Pre run: porridge and banana (HEXA and HEXB)

Post run: I may have some bacon and mushrooms?!?! (Depends how I feel after)
FREE

Dinner: roast lamb, roasted carrot n parsnips, peas, magic potatoes oh an mint sauce (all FREE)
Yorkshire pud and gravy (1.5 syns)
Muller FREE

Total:1.5 syns :) xxx

Had my banana and porridge, ready to smash out a run; hope it's a good one. I'm feeling positive but I've felt like this before and had awful runs! No music now either!!! Looks lovely an frosty out there too :)

What I'm soooooooo excited about tho is my lamb roast I'm cooking later eeeeeeek!!! Cannot waitttttttttt x

Morning lovely

Here to follow you back :) only 11lbs away from target! That's amazing! I can see I'm going to get some good food inspiration from you!!! Roast lamb!! Yummy!!!

Xxx

ooo I love being excited over food lol. hope you enjoy that and your run its a bit brrrrr today might stay in bed lol x

Morning lovely Here to follow you back :) only 11lbs away from target! That's amazing! I can see I'm going to get some good food inspiration from you!!! Roast lamb!! Yummy!!! Xxx
Hahah well I do bloody love cooking and I love trying new things! If you ever want the recipe for something, just shout.

5 miles ran this morning! Beautiful morning too :)
Had me HEXA and HEXB porridge before I went. Came home an the in laws came round so I had a mocha (6 syns)

Lunch was weird haha: cockles, seafood sticks, muller light and grapes (freeeeeeee) :D

Dinner: lamb roast, magic pots, gravy (1 syn)
Mint sauce (free)
Veg (free)
Yorkshire pud (2.5 syns)

Total: 9.5 syns xxx

I bet it is actually. im glad the nights are getting lighter coz I really wanna get out there! im gonna start huffing soon lol. how do you do magic pots again?? I'm gomna do them x

I bet it is actually. im glad the nights are getting lighter coz I really wanna get out there! im gonna start huffing soon lol. how do you do magic pots again?? I'm gomna do them x
Par boil pots and ruffle up the edges by shaking in the pan once drained. Put in a baking tray.
Pour a pint of chicken stock into the baking tray making sure it comes up to halfway up the pots. Do not turn pots at all. Spray the top with fry light and cook for about an hour on 200o

Par boil pots and ruffle up the edges by shaking in the pan once drained. Put in a baking tray. Pour a pint of chicken stock into the baking tray making sure it comes up to halfway up the pots. Do not turn pots at all. Spray the top with fry light and cook for about an hour on 200o

Oooo how do the potatoes come out? Do they come out crispy? Xxx

mine are in the oven yum x

Back