Tano's slimming world diary

Been up most of the night with a really upset stomach :( still I'm bed at the mo. Going to have a lazy day today. Not sure about food yet, want my stomach to settle x

ooo no sorry to see your not well! :( there's lots of bugs going around at the moment isn't there!! keep warm, hope you feel better soon x x x

Had some pick n mix with the nephew and have managed to keep it in lol! Just having some slimming world marmite chips for a late lunch. I'm going to say 13 syns used today on sweets and my jam this morning probably an over estimate but better to be safe than sorry.
Dinner later will be fajita chicken, golden rice, peas and corn x 2 syns
So a 15 syn day today xxx

Had some pick n mix with the nephew and have managed to keep it in lol! Just having some slimming world marmite chips for a late lunch. I'm going to say 13 syns used today on sweets and my jam this morning probably an over estimate but better to be safe than sorry.
Dinner later will be fajita chicken, golden rice, peas and corn x 2 syns
So a 15 syn day today xxx

Wonder what it is. A bug? Xx

How do you make these cheesy free scones? X

How do you make these cheesy free scones? X
A packet of cheese n chive smash, a tub of cheese n chive cottage cheese, 2 eggs, salt n pepper. Mix up to form a dough and shape into rounds. Bake for about 20 mins at 180 x

Knew you were gonna say smash haha. ....im losing the plot today. Head is all over x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Need you to write me a shopping list out lol coz I cannot think of what I need to buy x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning lovelies!!!
Breakfast was: oats, muller, banana an berries

Lunch will be beans n HEXA cheese jacket

Dinner: chilli n sp wedges (3 syns)

Attachments

• image-80170575.jpg
    image-80170575.jpg
    636.9 KB · Views: 40
looks beaut!!

have a new diary xxx

Back