Tano's slimming world diary

Been and done my food shop for the week, put it all away, got a SW quiche in the oven too. I'm going to blitz the house after. Got OH aunt and cousin for dinne tonight. Making lasagne, SW chips n salad :) I'll be having some red wine too x

Today:
HEXB porridge, muller, berries, banana

Milk allowance:1.5

Lunch: quiche (free)
Banana
2 satsumas

Dinner: lasagne with HEXA (10 syns) SW chips and rocket salad (free)
Red wine (12 syns)
Gu key lime pie (16 syns)

Total:38/105 syns used :D

Morning!!!
I have such a bad back, it's truly horrendous, can hardly walk. Going to a christening today too. All the way in bloody Brighton!
Dinner, wine and dessert was lovely last night, felt really drunk when I went to bed but I think it was red wine mixed with pain relief tablet lol!!
Was planning a big breakfast today but not hungry enough so I've had
HEXB banana toastie
Danio yogurt (1.5 syns)

I wonder what you've done. Hope your ok x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey gorgeous girls! Had a lovely day at the christening. Totally lost syn counting control BUT I do have 5 days remaining to get a f%#^*EURg brilliant loss on sat which I WILL do!!! Bec I wore my size 10 miss selfridge neon orange dress whooooooo x

Hey gorgeous girls! Had a lovely day at the christening. Totally lost syn counting control BUT I do have 5 days remaining to get a f%#^*EURg brilliant loss on sat which I WILL do!!! Bec I wore my size 10 miss selfridge neon orange dress whooooooo x

You put the effort in at the gym ALL the time so you enjoy!!

Yay to the dress, it looked gorg x

You put the effort in at the gym ALL the time so you enjoy!! Yay to the dress, it looked gorg x
Thanks beaut!!!
Well today's food... Hope you're all ready:
HEXB banana toastie
Danio yogurt

Lunch: buffet: 3 mini sausages, 3 triangles of sandwiches, crisps, 2 mini sausage rolls, 1 chicken goujon, 1 teeny cupcake, 1 mini scotch egg thing, slice of cake
Half shandy and 2 diet cokes

Dinner: Chinese beef curry with egg fried rice (20 minute wait for plain boiled!!!)
Cadburys break cereal bar!

Finishing off with a cup of tea!

Back to it tomoz, I can't deprive myself of syns so a low syn week ahead! :) xxx

Tomorrow's all planned: syn free day

HEXB porridge, fruit n muller

Fruit snacks
Syn free quiche n salad

Piri piri pork loins, Mediterranean veg and sweet potato chips :)
Free free freeeeeee

I so want chinese!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks beaut!!! Well today's food... Hope you're all ready: HEXB banana toastie Danio yogurt Lunch: buffet: 3 mini sausages, 3 triangles of sandwiches, crisps, 2 mini sausage rolls, 1 chicken goujon, 1 teeny cupcake, 1 mini scotch egg thing, slice of cake Half shandy and 2 diet cokes Dinner: Chinese beef curry with egg fried rice (20 minute wait for plain boiled!!!) Cadburys break cereal bar! Finishing off with a cup of tea! Back to it tomoz, I can't deprive myself of syns so a low syn week ahead! :) xxx
im the same! V low syn week

Morning lovely ladies!!
Had my HEXB oats, yogurt, mixed berries and banana for brekkie.

Packed my SW quiche and 2 satsumas for lunch

I have DOUBLE private tuition after work meaning I won't be in till 7 so dinner will be
Piri piri pork loins, golden rice and mixed Mediterranean veg :)

Subscribing

Evening!!! Shattered!

Food today
Oats, yogurt, banana an berries (HEXB)
Milk allowance (HEXA)

SW quiche, salad and 2 satsumas (free)

Dinner changed as OH ha man flu!!! 2 low fat sausages, 2 eggs, beans n mushrooms (3 syns)
Muller
Apple

3 syns :) x

Evening!!! Shattered! Food today Oats, yogurt, banana an berries (HEXB) Milk allowance (HEXA) SW quiche, salad and 2 satsumas (free) Dinner changed as OH ha man flu!!! 2 low fat sausages, 2 eggs, beans n mushrooms (3 syns) Muller Apple 3 syns :) x

I bet you are :)

Your tea sounds lovely! Next week I am going to have sausage, egg chips and beans... Proper comfort food x

Back