Tano's slimming world diary

Food plan for tomorrow:
HEXB banana toastie

Home made soup at work or beans jacket n salad (if there's soup, I'll have that)
Muller

No gym as my back is still horrend :(

Piri piri pork loins, roasted veg, coleslaw and sweet potato chips 5 syns
Quark n choc 2 syns

7 syns

I bet you are :) Your tea sounds lovely! Next week I am going to have sausage, egg chips and beans... Proper comfort food x
Yum!! I didn't get in till 7:15 so chips were defo off the menu tonight!! You'll love it :) x

Breakfast done! HEXB banana toastie
HEXA milk allowance.

The muller and apple are packed and lunch is soup (home made and will be free) or a beans jacket!

Excited about my dinner! Hoping Lee's well enough to eat it tonight! If not, god knows what I'm having haha! Probably something similar to last night.
Then quark n choc (2 syns after) x

Breakfast done! HEXB banana toastie HEXA milk allowance. The muller and apple are packed and lunch is soup (home made and will be free) or a beans jacket! Excited about my dinner! Hoping Lee's well enough to eat it tonight! If not, god knows what I'm having haha! Probably something similar to last night. Then quark n choc (2 syns after) x

How do u do the quark n choc? Just a options mixed in? I need a sweet treat that's not laden with calories xx

Today changed from EE to a green day!
HEXB banana toastie
HEXA milk allowance

Apple
Muller
Home made spicy soup
HEXB bread and butter (4syns)

2 satsumas

SW chips, egg and beans (free)
Ketchup (1 syn)
Quark n choc (2 syns)

7 syns x

Here's dinner x

Attachments

• image-1875888854.jpg
    image-1875888854.jpg
    830.5 KB · Views: 45
Hahahaha you'll fall off your chair when I say this but it's worsened ten fold today.... Bloody pussies!!! X

Hahaha that made me laugh so much!! WHY do they act like such babies!!!!! Seriously it's a cold!!! Man the f up!!! Xxx

Hahahaha you'll fall off your chair when I say this but it's worsened ten fold today.... Bloody pussies!!! X

Oh John was just the same back in January, he even came home from work and sat there looking pathetic! I don't do sympathy for pathetic things like that!! Man up!! x

Hahaha that made me laugh so much!! WHY do they act like such babies!!!!! Seriously it's a cold!!! Man the f up!!! Xxx
Exactly!!! I've had to do the flu tabs/Ice cream run today.... Pathetic! X

Oh John was just the same back in January, he even came home from work and sat there looking pathetic! I don't do sympathy for pathetic things like that!! Man up!! x
I hear ya sista.... X

Exactly!!! I've had to do the flu tabs/Ice cream run today.... Pathetic! X

And do they do it for is when we aren't feeling well?!! NOPE because we don't act like little pathetic beings!!!! We get on with life!!! Bloody men! All a bunch of big babies!!! Xxx

Back