Tano's slimming world diary

I'm doing bloody crap! Why did I do that!!!!! I'm such a dick x

Clean slate, come on u know u can do it. Think of that bikini xx

How am I gonna face weigh in??? I feel like I cantgo because I think I'm gonna have gained :( x[/QUO

It might not be as bad as u think. Go n get weighed cos if u don't u might spiral into next wk. xx

How am I gonna face weigh in??? I feel like I cantgo because I think I'm gonna have gained :( x

Tan, YOU ARE NOT CRAP, you are only human. If. It makes you feel any better I've been off plan today, haven't had a good day at all and I was thinking exactly the same as you and wondering how I am going to face weigh in. It's pathetic I'm 0.5lb away from target and I go an flippin blow it! x

Tan, YOU ARE NOT CRAP, you are only human. If. It makes you feel any better I've been off plan today, haven't had a good day at all and I was thinking exactly the same as you and wondering how I am going to face weigh in. It's pathetic I'm 0.5lb away from target and I go an flippin blow it! x
Oh Bec!!! I'm sooooo bloody angry! I bought an effing graze box so I wouldn't have cake and haven't even touched it! Kerry, I know wht my bloody stupid body's like, I'll never get away with this one!!! I get so mad with people who can eat crap and lose weight... Life's not fair!! Sorry to be a moany, miserable *****! I'm pi$$ed off with myself! Especially as I can't train too because of my back... Which is getting looked at on Monday... Yay! It's a combination of no training too... I go into sloth mode! :( xxx

Oh Bec!!! I'm sooooo bloody angry! I bought an effing graze box so I wouldn't have cake and haven't even touched it! Kerry, I know wht my bloody stupid body's like, I'll never get away with this one!!! I get so mad with people who can eat crap and lose weight... Life's not fair!! Sorry to be a moany, miserable *****! I'm pi$$ed off with myself! Especially as I can't train too because of my back... Which is getting looked at on Monday... Yay! It's a combination of no training too... I go into sloth mode! :( xxx

Tan you have a fab healthy diet as you don't eat crap everyday. Slimming world is a lifestyle change for you and today is just one day. You have an amazing figure and look gorgeous and you deserve every single lb you've lost as you've worked very, very hard x

I only have to look at cake n gain 5lb! That's why I've gained so much being pregnant! U look so well Hun, don't beat urself up xx

Ahh tan dont worry hun its really hard to keep away from stuff iv binged so bad and was expecting a gain. Go face it and draw the line. Your so good all the time your doing brilliant xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahh tan dont worry hun its really hard to keep away from stuff iv binged so bad and was expecting a gain. Go face it and draw the line. Your so good all the time your doing brilliant xxx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Awwww thanks! Just feeling crappy about it xxx

Ahh I know you don't have to explain yourself tho you haven't done anything wrong. Think of your total loss not this week. I blame being a woman xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning!!! Today: banana, satsuma, danio yogurt (1.5) Lunch: mackerel salad with olives (1) Coleslaw: (2.5)
Dinner prawn stir fry (8syns) 13 syns xx

You may think in mad spending 8 syns on stir fry but the wagamama sauce I use is bloody lovely and worth every syn! It's coconut, ginger and lemongrass and it's a really light sauce, so coats the prawns and noodles lovely. I add Babycorn and sugarsnap peas to the stir fry only. Bloody lovely x

You may think in mad spending 8 syns on stir fry but the wagamama sauce I use is bloody lovely and worth every syn! It's coconut, ginger and lemongrass and it's a really light sauce, so coats the prawns and noodles lovely. I add Babycorn and sugarsnap peas to the stir fry only. Bloody lovely x

Morning lovely

You know you can spend your syns n whatever you like that's the beauty of slimming world however I believe it's far better to spends them on good food rather than chocolate and cr@p and have a rubbish diet. What good does chocolate do for your body after all ;-). x

Morning lovely You know you can spend your syns n whatever you like that's the beauty of slimming world however I believe it's far better to spends them on good food rather than chocolate and cr@p and have a rubbish diet. What good does chocolate do for your body after all ;-). x
Very bloody true!!! Empty, useless calories!!! X

I need to be honest, today has been very very difficult and it's been a day where I've just wanted to eat an I've quite frankly had so much $hit, I'm embarrassed to post it :,( I could cry!!! Breakfast: banana HEXB toastie Someone's leaving so I had 4 celebrations Home made soup with 2 granary bread n butter Choc flapjack n custard (took a muller with me so god knows why I had the effing pudding!) I'm so weak it's a joke!!! Dinner: chicken n chorizo with peppers in fajita mix, sp chips and corn on the cob! I don't know why I do it to myself, I had Saturday an Sunday off plan and now this mid week!! I get weighe tomoz and am probably going to gain! How embarrassing, I need to sort myself out and bloody do this properly!!! I'm so angry at myself
thats not even that bad hun I am weak to I get so angry with myself!

How has today been Hun? Xx

Back