Tano's slimming world food diary

Happy Monday peeps!!!

Wearing. New size 10 dress to work this morning; fits perfectly!!! :D
Anyway!!! Just had my Brazil's, eggs are boiling away... Taken crab sticks to snack on and mackerel for my salad. No exercise today as its a rest and repair day... Lovely! Next run is weds!

wahoo bet you feel fabulous! have a good day chic xxx

It feels great! It is an Asda dress, I wouldn't get in a Topshop size 10 dress hahaha, but a 10 is a 10 ;) xxx

Thanks beauties!!!!

I just couldn't resist a sponge and buttercream cake made by the kids today.... Did only have a small slice and resisted a second slice, so I suppose that progress. Anyone know the syns in a cupcake? Would amount to a cupcake (small) if it was a round rather than a slice!!!
Dinner is salmon, sweet potato chips (instead of baked) with veg x

Plan for tomoz:

Porridge

Brazil nuts
Mackerel n Cous Cous

Bolognaise with wholemeal pasta

1 hour gym class :)

I'm doing crap at this. Eating more crap just becaue I can and I feel like I've gone down hill. I think I need to get back to my old plan, I'm getting wrapped up on syns and healthy extras portions, snacking, eating rubbish. So bad compared to what I was doing!!! :,(

I'm doing crap at this. Eating more crap just becaue I can and I feel like I've gone down hill. I think I need to get back to my old plan, I'm getting wrapped up on syns and healthy extras portions, snacking, eating rubbish. So bad compared to what I was doing!!! :,(

hmmm I think on sw its too much food. would you not go back to ww where it's controlled a bit more? xx

I'm rejoining weight watchers tomorrow, I do like slimming world but I think I eat a bit too much on it n definitely take advantage of the free food. I need to group to help me stay on track. Off healthy food shopping ton x x

I'm rejoining weight watchers tomorrow, I do like slimming world but I think I eat a bit too much on it n definitely take advantage of the free food. I need to group to help me stay on track. Off healthy food shopping ton x x

I much prefer ww I control my eating Better x

I much prefer ww I control my eating Better x

Yeh me too hun, past few times I've joined tho I've just got carried away with the 49 n eat them within a couple of days ( on crap) N then I'm starving for the rest of the week! I'm going to try n have 30 a day n then little treat with the rest.
I've started a new diary if u want to follow me :)! Xx

WW definitely doesn't suit me for the amount of exercise I do. The best I've ever done on a plan was my own clean eating and exercise plan. That was similar to sw but I just thought it needed controlling, it clearly didn't. I feel like I've given it a go and I've taken the pi$$ with it so should tick with what I know works.

WW definitely doesn't suit me for the amount of exercise I do. The best I've ever done on a plan was my own clean eating and exercise plan. That was similar to sw but I just thought it needed controlling, it clearly didn't. I feel like I've given it a go and I've taken the pi$$ with it so should tick with what I know works.

yea go for it hun back to clean eating xx

Back