Tano's slimming world food diary

Does this mean I start another effing diary?????

lol its up to you we will all follow you tho . you ain't getting rid xx

lol its up to you we will all follow you tho . you ain't getting rid xx

I feel like I'm a joke! And everyone will think oh here she goes again!!! Another failed plan! I'm $hit at it!!!! I don't know what's wrong with me, it's like I punish myself!

stop being silly your only doing what we're all doing trying to lose weight doesn't matter if you try one or ten diets as long as it works for you! !!! so get your butt in gear start a fresh get head focused and get back on your game Tano! !!! xx

I feel like I'm a joke! And everyone will think oh here she goes again!!! Another failed plan! I'm $hit at it!!!! I don't know what's wrong with me, it's like I punish myself!

You're not a joke!!!! And its not a fail its just it doesn't suit you right now.. There are so many diff plans to suit diff people! If clean eating works best for you go back to it! You're doing great dont be so tough on yourself xx

Thanks girls, I feel so so crappy!!!!! I could just cry! Ok I'm going in the healthy eating forum. If anyone wants to follow me!!!
I wouldn't blame you if you don't tho haha! I'm a bad bad dieter! Diets are not for me, I just need to go back to what I know works and make it a lifestyle change! Good luck slimming worlders xxx

Shut up woman! Look at me over the last few months!!! I felt the same when I jumped over to SW and I thought that everybody would think that about me.

You just need to find something that suits you and get your mojo back again and if that means you have to try a couple of different plans along that way then so be it x

Shut up woman! Look at me over the last few months!!! I felt the same when I jumped over to SW and I thought that everybody would think that about me.

You just need to find something that suits you and get your mojo back again and if that means you have to try a couple of different plans along that way then so be it x

Thanks beaut, means a lot x

Healthy eating forum

Tano's healthy eating and exercise diary xxx

Doesn't matter how many threads we start n how many different plans we do, cos at the end of the day at least we're trying x

Back