Total Solution Tan's trying

So day one was easy peasy. It is the first step on a long road and it will just have to be one step at a time.

I have started this diary as a way to keep track of myself and probably to have the odd rant or moan as the days hopefully turn into weeks and months. I have done this before for 6 months, I should be able to do at least the 4 months i intend to do initially.

I have at the very minimum 100lbs to lose so there is a long road ahead. Bring it!!

Into day three and it all seems to be going smoothly. I had some stomach upset last night but will put it down to me adjusting to the diet. I am feeling okay a little foggy today but it is day three so no surprises.

I would like to wish away the first three weeks, after that the habit kicks in and it should be plain sailing.....theoretically of course, what my brain decides to do with me can sometimes be daft. I keep a personal diary also and I keep reminding myself in that diary why I am doing this. I remember how I felt the first time I was not gross, it was one of the best feelings ever, and I want that back!

Back