Tan's WW diary....Again

Dinner:
Chicken in bacon with stuffing = 8
roast pots =6
veg =0
peas =2

That's my total of 26pp today used. Earned 4AP on my hour's walk today with the nephew in the pushchair. :)

Tano said:
Dinner:
Chicken in bacon with stuffing = 8
roast pots =6
veg =0
peas =2

That's my total of 26pp today used. Earned 4AP on my hour's walk today with the nephew in the pushchair. :)

Nice dinner x yum x

Tomorrows is all planned out too!

Breakfast: Grapefruit and coffee =1
Lunch: Cereal bar =2
wholemeal pitta with ham, lettuce n salad cream = 7
tangerines =0

dinner: salmon in garlic butter =8
babycorn, mangetout, green beans =0
baby pots in low fat spread =5

dessert: activia yog =3

No gym tomoz as I have meetings on a Monday. Have planned my exercise for the week tho. tues, weds, thurs and sat :)

Hi Tan, don't beat yourself up too much! Planning ahead seems like a good idea, you just need to get focused and get back in to the swing of things. We all believe in you :D

Sorry to hear your weekend has been abit up and down but you are turning it around and into a positive which is great,as others have said,we are here to support you :0)

Sorry to hear your weekend has been abit up and down but you are turning it around and into a positive which is great,as others have said,we are here to support you :0)
Thanks Daisy xxx

Tano said:
Tomorrows is all planned out too!

Breakfast: Grapefruit and coffee =1
Lunch: Cereal bar =2
wholemeal pitta with ham, lettuce n salad cream = 7
tangerines =0

dinner: salmon in garlic butter =8
babycorn, mangetout, green beans =0
baby pots in low fat spread =5

dessert: activia yog =3

No gym tomoz as I have meetings on a Monday. Have planned my exercise for the week tho. tues, weds, thurs and sat :)

Sounds perfect. Keep planning xxx

I'm on it! Have a spreadsheet all up and running hahaha. What a sap! x

Definitely! I'm just planning my dinners for the week x

Dinners all planned up until Saturday. Out all day at a concert so I'm trying to save all my weeklies up until then. That way I can drink and eat without feeling guilty!!!

Tano said:
Dinners all planned up until Saturday. Out all day at a concert so I'm trying to save all my weeklies up until then. That way I can drink and eat without feeling guilty!!!

Good plan and it's what they're there for! What you got to look forward to then and who is the gig x

Got chilli peppers at Knebworth. I know I'll be drinking and probs eating there too so I want to not use any weeklies during the week and I can relax on the day. I'll probably be drinking beer too which I only ever do at festivals and gigs. I need to work things around events and that and I need to try and not go crazy on the Sunday. I'm tracking everything from now on, so if I don't have spare points, I won't eat it!!!

Tano said:
Got chilli peppers at Knebworth. I know I'll be drinking and probs eating there too so I want to not use any weeklies during the week and I can relax on the day. I'll probably be drinking beer too which I only ever do at festivals and gigs. I need to work things around events and that and I need to try and not go crazy on the Sunday. I'm tracking everything from now on, so if I don't have spare points, I won't eat it!!!

That's what life is babe. Being good most of the time do you can enjoy the special bits. Someone recommended an app ultimate value I think it's called. Well worth the 1.50 has a calculator eating out info etc in it x

Back