Tanya-inprogress's Diary - Here goes!

Pleased to report a loss of 7.5lbs!!!!
-------------------------------------------

I have had a quick look through your diary, it is inspiring to see people sticking to the diet and doing so well. Keep the good work up:jelous:

Staring weight 206 Ibs with slimming World

Lipotrim 7th may 2011

Week 1 - 6.5 Ibs :jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

Last edited:
Well done both you and Emma are doing fab. I'm well impressed. ;)
Thanks Dudley,you are my lipotrim role model:D
That's brill hun, well done :happy096:
Jackie xx
Thanks Jackie,having lovely buddies like you makes it easier:)
Just had a quick browse of your diary and thought id post. For starters your weight loss is brill so well done for that. With the tummy troubles i had it at the start of week 1, its just your body isnt used to all the vits and mins. I also have the 'latte' for brekkie daily tis yummy. I also have choc warm with coffee. Like a mocha.

Good luck for the rest of the week :)

Thanks loser85, thankfully my tummy has settled,unlike poor emmievic - but yes,the balanced nutrition must have been a shock to my system:rotflmao:
I haven't tried the mocha yet as choc/coffee together is not usually to my taste but hey I'll give anything new a go at the mo.
Good luck to you too :cross:

-------------------------------------------

I have had a quick look through your diary, it is inspiring to people sticking to the diet and doing so well. Keep the good work up:jelous:

Staring weight 206 Ibs with slimming World

Lipotrim 7th may 2011

Week 1 - 6.5 Ibs :jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:
Thanks dolphin - very kind,I didn't think I would get this far:)

As my tummy issues seem to be the 'in' topic I am pleased to report they are much improved :) touch wood and whistle :whistle:

Had enough

It is my third weigh in tommorrow. I have just weighed myself and I have gained a pound! I don't understand why,I have been 100%TFR and drunk 2-3l of water per day.
If I don't lose tommorrow I will be re-feeding and joining a slimming club. I'm not putting myself through this for nothing:cry:

My Tanya is feeling the same this week - she thinks she has only lost a lb or 2....wait until tomorrow and see how you feel after weigh in same as us. Good luck tomorrow! xx

Thanks Emmievic - the thing is It doesn't look like I've lost at all. One things for sure I'm either binning the diet or my scales!

Well ......I have lost.........a pound and a half,I know it it better than nothing but I am gutted,I have been so totally 100%,it is not my totm for another 2wks so I can't be retaining water?????
I was all set to go onto re-feed but my pharmacist has talked me into giving it another week. I honestly think he thought I had been cheating which only makes me more frustrated:argh:
I know what I have lost over the last 3wks is great,but if this is it from now on its not worth it:(

week 4

OK,I'm feeling much more positive today,maybe I will get an extra special weightloss at the end of this week:D

I have really gone off the chocolate so I didn't get any this week,just 7 chicken and 14 vanilla.It has surprised me that I prefer the vanilla because I'm not generally a vanilla fan.

I have one am as my latte with coffee in,chicken soup for late lunch and one mid evening or before bed,warm which I call my horl**ks.

I ordered a '6 second abs' to tone up my tummy and waist, which has just arrived as I am typing,so I'm quite excited to try it out - looks effective on the advert so fingers crossed.
:vibes:good vibes,good luck and mental strength to you all xxx

Good luck for the week Tanya...1.5lb is a bit :( I won't soft soap you but hopefully next week you will catch up and have a good loss.
xxx

Thanks emmie,I'm going all out for a good one this week ;)

week 4 - Sat

Right - I am so determined to win this battle!
I'm 100% all the way - of course,but also going to up my cardio by an extra 15 mins,get up 30mins earlier to give the dog a longer walk,and even taking cold showers(not sure how long this one will last though:gen125:
Looks like its going to be a nice day,so gardening today I think that should shift some too:D
Have a lovely day what ever you are doing and strength to you all;)

week 4 - sun

Today was OK,latte first thing this morning,then to church,where I did take communion,I take a bottle of water with me too,if I don't start drinking it early I never manage the 2-3l
Made a huge Sunday lunch for the rest of the family and wasn't at all interested:) Had my chicken soup,then me and my 2 oldest went for a 4mile organised ramble,we enjoyed it,lots of fun and it lets me off my treadmill and rower later:D
Usual Sunday evening pre Monday preperation,then lovely long bubble bath,facepack etc for me!
Movie and warm vanilla and another day down:D

Weigh in today and 5lb off - I'm so relieved :p
I thought I was destined for 1.5 a week!

The rest of the week has been good,I've made an extra effort with my water intake,and extra 10-15 mins cardio,even walked the dog for longer but my intention to have cold showers didn't make it past the first day:giggle:Stupid idea anyway!
Hope you're all doing great,:vibes:sending out positive vibes X

Well done Tanya! That's brilliant - delighted for you!
So, how far along in your journey are you now? How come you don't have a ticker -
There's great satisfaction in seeing progress on them!
Anyway - big huge well done and keep it up!

Weigh in today and 5lb off - I'm so relieved :p
I thought I was destined for 1.5 a week!

The rest of the week has been good,I've made an extra effort with my water intake,and extra 10-15 mins cardio,even walked the dog for longer but my intention to have cold showers didn't make it past the first day:giggle:Stupid idea anyway!
Hope you're all doing great,:vibes:sending out positive vibes X
------------------------------------
6.5 Ibs loss in 2 weeks is great, women generally lose 1 stone a month. Dieters have been losing shed loads on these forum! I get the feeling these people are exceptional ( so I like to think).
You have done wonderfully well. As someone said to me earlier the hardest part is keeping the weight off. Keep rocking:D

Well done Tanya! That's brilliant - delighted for you!
So, how far along in your journey are you now? How come you don't have a ticker -
There's great satisfaction in seeing progress on them!
Anyway - big huge well done and keep it up!
Thanks Rebecca,can't help feeling pleased:D with myself.
Ticker,hmm,not sure why I don't have one?? But FYI I'm on my 5th week,of TFR, 24lbs lost, 18lbs still to go.Looks like you're doing great too X

------------------------------------
6.5 Ibs loss in 2 weeks is great, women generally lose 1 stone a month. Dieters have been losing shed loads on these forum! I get the feeling these people are exceptional ( so I like to think).
You have done wonderfully well. As someone said to me earlier the hardest part is keeping the weight off. Keep rocking:D
I agree about the exceptional people on here:) I think we all help to spur each other on???
Yes,the keeping it off is the part that scares me:thinking2:

Hey Tanya,
How's it going? So you're over half way there - wow! go you!! I've just had a very good weigh in today so am thrilled - was thinking about you and your great loss after your disappointing week and hoping to emulate your success! Hope you're doing well! xxx

Back