Tanyalina's getting Leaner- SW Diary xxx

I'm having a bad day today :( been feeling really crap past couple of days and was told today that lack of fat in my diet the past month has caught up on my 'movements' and that I'm to eat less fruit for a few days!
Feeling completely like I've lost control of my weight loss I then took it upon myself to go out for tea and order a big fat hot dog with bacon and cheese and criss cross chips.

Now comes the guilty feelings and I feel sick as a dog. I could cry. God know how many syns it was and I don't want to know.

I'm going to forget about it and new day tomorrow with no fruit so going to have to get out the veg and salad and stay focused.

I have taken my medication and hopefully all will move tomorrow!!!
Sorry for being morbid today

Fresh start tomorrow and fingers crossed for weigh in Tuesday :( xx

Much better today! Meds worked, trying to eat less fruit (a couple of tangerines maybe) and plenty super speed (beans mainly ha!) but having a syn free day.!

Breakfast was (hexB) rocky road hifis (in a rush to get to work at 8am) with a tangerine

Lunch was a prawn salad with cottage cheese and a tangerine, along with some beans and cheesestrings (HExA)

Hopefully going to try sw chips for the first time tonight, for tea along with (free) quorn turkey burgers more beans and veg!

Weigh in tomorrow (fingers crossed)

Xx

Here to subscribe. Well done on the great weight loss so far. If you love kebabs, then you should try the fake version (recipe is on the forum somewhere!) It still tastes like an amazing donner but without the fat. And best of all is that it's free as in NO SYNS (well if you bind it with an egg instead of flour). DF loves it and he's not even following the plan. In fact it's probably the most requested meal in our house! Best of luck with weigh in.

Here to subscribe. Well done on the great weight loss so far. If you love kebabs, then you should try the fake version (recipe is on the forum somewhere!) It still tastes like an amazing donner but without the fat. And best of all is that it's free as in NO SYNS (well if you bind it with an egg instead of flour). DF loves it and he's not even following the plan. In fact it's probably the most requested meal in our house! Best of luck with weigh in.

My friend is going to make that for me. I hate cooking haha but thanks fingers crossed for weigh in tonight xx

Well I only lost half a pound. I would like to say I'm pleased with that but I'm not. I wanted to be my pre relationship weight this week still need 1.5lb to go to that :(

But I have had tummy problems and had a meal out off plan on Sunday. Might try a week with 2/3 superfree instead of 1/3 this week. Give myself a kick weight loss wise.

:(

However had pizza topped chicken for tea that was gorgeous! X

Hope everything goes well at the doctors and its just your body adjusting to the plan.

Surely I would've had this at the beginning in that case, starting in week 5 makes me wonder if it might be something else xxx

I'm not sure, I was fine when I first started SW but when I came back to it in January after 4 weeks off I started getting really bad stomach cramps. I wasn't eating any differently to the last time I was on SW so couldn't work it out, but the Dr's I work with said it was probably the change in my diet. Now I'm fine and I'm still not too sure what it was!

Hope it goes okay at doctors. My stomach sometimes hurts every time I eat and I get diarrhoea and stomach cramps, sometimes constipation, and I feel sick and bloated and I was diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome. Maybe you have that too?

Don't be discouraged by a 0.5lb loss! That's still a loss and going in the right direction. All the 0.5lb losses add up don't forget :)

Hope it goes okay at doctors. My stomach sometimes hurts every time I eat and I get diarrhoea and stomach cramps, sometimes constipation, and I feel sick and bloated and I was diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome. Maybe you have that too?

Don't be discouraged by a 0.5lb loss! That's still a loss and going in the right direction. All the 0.5lb losses add up don't forget :)

This is what I've been thinking past few days, but is it not something you have all your life, or can it appear any time? And I know it's still a loss, but I still feel like I could have a wee and lose that, so what's the point in the effort :(

I got IBS in my 20s! It can definitely appear suddenly at any age.

Hi Tanya subscribing too!!!! You are doing great!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!

My friend developed IBS at 45. Can start at any age. Hope your feeling better.

Hey, looking at stats looks like your journey is similar to mine so this was really inspiring to read.

Thank you for tellling it like it is and not glossing over your bad days as that gives me more hope that I will overcome mine too :)

Back