Tanyalina's getting Leaner- SW Diary xxx

How has your day been today Hun xx

Hi everyone!!

I lost 0.5lbs after trying really hard! I'm not making excuses because it's a loss at the end of the day! But, 0.5lbs seems to be a two weekly thing now, so I will just have to accept it and keep plodding on :)

However I got slimmer of the month AND my 1.5 stone award so very happy girly :)

That's 1.5 stone, 2 x slimmer of the weeks & a slimmer of the month in 7 weeks :)

xx

Hi everyone!!

I lost 0.5lbs after trying really hard! I'm not making excuses because it's a loss at the end of the day! But, 0.5lbs seems to be a two weekly thing now, so I will just have to accept it and keep plodding on :)

However I got slimmer of the month AND my 1.5 stone award so very happy girly :)

That's 1.5 stone, 2 x slimmer of the weeks & a slimmer of the month in 7 weeks :)

xx[/QUOTE
yat any loss is a loss amd you have done amazing overall xx

Thsy should be yay damn phone lol x

image-3359088288.jpg

May targets.
More realistic due to my fortnightly 0.5lb loss that keeps happening.
I know I've not had a gain so far but may&first week in June contain 2 bank holiday weekends, a week off work, my birthday, and a weekend in Blackpool.
So it's going to be rather difficult to stick to plan!
Fingers crossed!

I didn't achieve all my April targets, I wanted to lose 16.5lbs in April and managed 12lbs which is still great, treating it as a learning curve about my fortnightly loss and have set much better targets this month at 7lbs :)
Xx

Your weight loss is great and as you say it's still coming off a friend of mine at work has put on or sts for the last 3weeks and she's been good guess all our body's act in different ways have my first weigh in tomorrow eek x x

Back