Tanyalina's getting Leaner- SW Diary xxx

image-1902879923.jpg

I drink lots of water and green tea. I'm slacking with my eating at the minute because I've upped my exercise I have a huge appetite lol but I try to eat and many soups and salads as I can in a week(especially lunch at work) I have hifis at breakfast or alpens as I'm always in a rush in a morning haha I eat plenty fruit and then have a meal at night which can be anything from quorn burgers to pizza topped chicken. I have a treat on a Tuesday after weigh in and most weeks on a Friday takeaway night with the mister but even when we do that or have tea out on a Sunday I try to make the right choices and stick within syn limit. I don't have a sweet tooth very often but I have 'party bag' style choc bars in the house to grab along with sugar free jelly and other bits and bobs. I always go over my syns lol. I should stick more to plan as I've lapsed a bit but I do thing exercise is helping a lot x

Wow you can really see the difference in your photos!

You're doing great!

Hi hun Ive been really good this week but no movement on the scales first few days then yest morn whoosh!:) Keep at it you know it works xx

We'll I must've been having a bad day on weigh in because I've appeared to have lost 3lbs since then. Here's to hoping staying at that or losing more for Tuesday and that 3 stone award!!

Sounds great! You are doing SO well!

I've been a bit rubbish with talking on here, but this week I have done a few things different! For one, I had no treat days! I usually have a weekend takeaway, but after last weeks gain I needed to step up the mark! So I have been 100% focused. That included dodging a buffet at work yesterday (although I did fill up my lunchbox and eat it after weigh in but tuesday nights don't count haha!) and i went on a Brownie trip (I'm a snowy Owl) which was for the 100th anniversary of the Brownies, and it was full of cake, biscuits, sweets etc! Dodged it all, and did some body magic with my girls doing Zumba and roly polys and allsorts of activities with them! Such a good day, I took my mini quiches I had made (Me?Cooking?) and had my home made syn free lasagne when I got home (ME COOKING???) so I deserved my 3 stone award this week! Shame I couldn't get SOTW because of my tiny gain last week! xx

Back