~*~ Tanya's Maint Diary 2 ~*~ Fresh!

Am Baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!! :flirt2:

How are we all???

Had a fab time. Was nice to spend quality time just me and the bf.

Walked for england. Our feet abosolutly ache! But has been very good.

Had 2 days of lovely weather, 1 was a bit cloudy but other than that, lovely :)

Have eaten really well too!!!!! :p

Had breakkie in the hotel one morning the other 3 mornings were a trip across the road to the pattisserie where we had 2 crossionts AND! a coffee eclair/some other cake! :giggle:

The days were spent walking seeing the sites and the evenings we had lovely meals out.

Got on the scales as soon as i got in from the airport, looks like a 5lb gain .... not sure if any of that will be due to the flight but will be starting exante TFR for 3 weeks from monday/tuesday so official weigh in then. Fully expecting to be up 2st :eek: But hey ho :eek:

Good to have you back Tanya and glad you and BF had some special time together, thats always nice.

The Patissiere sounds lovely.

Oh Mary, they were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i couldve i wouldve tried every damn cake in the counter!!! :giggle: x

Great to have you back Tan - we've missed you :eek: SOOO glad you had a good time you deserve it. I too think the bakery sounds BRILL!!! YUM!

Good Luck with the Exante - look forward to seeing what you think of it. You musn't dessert us for their forum though!! :) xx

DEFO NOT Jan! My day will still be wrote down in here and same goes for weight losses etc. will only dabble over there for advice on exante but im pretty confident besides taste its guna be the same as LT :)

:giggle: Mary - i missed this place whilst away - how sad is that!! LOL ..... i wouldnt dare go to another forum .... i'd be a right trator!!!!!! lol x

I think we are the 3 true Mini Addicts ;):):):) xxx

:rotflmao: We all really would win that award hands down right?!!! LOL !!!!!!

Thinking of starting a new diary for when i start exante, just to ya know, start it a fresh an all that!! :) Duno how you guys would feel with another new diary from me?!!! :giggle:

I think that would be good tanya it would be interesting to see how you get on, good luck, when are you starting?

So i have decided to start tuesday when i get up. So will have my last day of food tomorrow, have work and then finish at 6am tuesday morning then when i get up i shall have a shake. soup for lunch before work and take one of the bars to work.

Thats what im liking about exante already, the covienence of the bars. I dont have to lug a shaker around with me etc

As i ordered the bumper pack which was a 4 week value pack of a mixture of everything.

So 1 shake, 1 soup and 1 bar a day :)

Actually looking forward to it.

I know even after just a week im going to feel much much better about myself :)

Defo starting a new diary. Fresh an all that. This one has over 30 pages now! :giggle: What do i find to write in these things?!!!!! :rotflmao:

Good plan for the new diary. New start, new regime - deffo best idea. I start a new one every now and then because when they get into several pages they take AGES to open on my 'puter! Says more about my 'puter than anything else I know! Best of luck with it, I look forward to seeing how you get on - the comparison with LT etc. xxx

Am looking forward to the comparison too Jan .... can't wait to get cracking!!!

Have had a loverly day today.

Had a mighty lush roast, have had a chill out afternoon, got myself some bargain books on ebay and now having a few vodka, diet lemonades & summer fruits teamed with cocktail sausages & crisps with salsa and hummous :drool: yum yum yum in my tum! lol

Gotta try stay up late tonight in prep for work tomorrow :sigh: duno whether these vodkas are guna help or not?!!! lol

xxx

Last edited:
Back