~*~ Tanya's Maint Diary 2 ~*~ Fresh!

lol mary they are pure solid chcolate which is why i put the icing and sprinkles n flower on top to break it up a bit!

I know Jan. Which is why i duno why im getting myself wound up over a bloomin forum?!!! :sigh: lol

Just made some chocolate easter eggs for the family :) Pretty impressed with them!

Because you're a lovely, caring person who wants everyone to get the best out of themselves and their lives and who hasn't had quite enough life experience yet (and pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't take offence at that Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!) to realise that most people want permission to do something they know is bad for their lives so they don't have to take responsibility. That it's good to offer an opinion but time to butt out when that opinion is argued with rather than accepted as a valid opinion - even if rejected subsequently.

And as far as the choc easter eggs are concerned .... well they look FAB!! But that's when I take issue with you!!!!!! But only coz I can't have one ;o)))) xxxx

:giggle: if i could send yous both one i would! hehe

dont worry Jan no offence taken, you and mary always say it straight up and i never take offence to you guys :p

Weeeeeeelll I didn't like to ask Mary ....... she obviously wants to keep any spare ones to herself!! ;):):):p

Hi Tanya sorry your comments were met with such disdain, not read them yet but will have a look. I have to say though that we have learned from experience and the experience of other's that it's best not to 'go off the diet ' and give it a 100 % to ensure that you get the best from it. If someone does not want to take your extremely good advice then that's their problem. xx

Jan..........she says, "if I could send you both one" - whats stopping her?............lmao.

Weeeeeeelll I didn't like to ask Mary ....... she obviously wants to keep any spare ones to herself!! ;):):):p

Too bad ladies, im not going to the postie for nobody in this darn weather!!!! :giggle:

What the hell happened to spring?!!!!!!!! :cool:

Hi Tanya sorry your comments were met with such disdain, not read them yet but will have a look. I have to say though that we have learned from experience and the experience of other's that it's best not to 'go off the diet ' and give it a 100 % to ensure that you get the best from it. If someone does not want to take your extremely good advice then that's their problem. xx

Ah joy Thanks. I mean obv my advice isnt always best but like Jan said trying to say something to somebody who knows deep down is wrong is going to be met with a bit of an attitude!

-------------------------------

Last night went to bed around 2am, bf came up and we munched some chocolate easter egg and i reckon i fell asleep around half 4ish.

Today he has gone out, iv got me best burd coming round so a chill out day - enless we decided spur of the moment to do something! :giggle:

Saturday 3rd April

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast with utterly butterly

L- Turkey mince cooked with salsa and some tomatoe puree with half a packet of uncle bens 2min egg fried rice.

*handfull kettle chips
*8 rolos
*one of the chocolate eggs i made last night

D- slice of chocolate roll, packet hula hoops 3/4 bottle of rose

Last edited:
,.........hmm, I take it the weather is still too bad for the post office......lol.

Enjoy your eggs Tanya and have a lovely Easter chick xx

haha mary its ammering down here!! Anyone would think its bloody winter juding by the outside!

Awwww i just realised ive got 2 of them star thingys!

Rep on the way mary :D .... says ive gota spread some rep first lol will give you a rep when i can, we will get you one of them stars! :giggle:

Bless you. Your honesty is what I like about you. Also, you are the one that has done it so you can definitely have the last laugh!

Someone posted a couple of threads about having a 'night off' gave my advice in the first one - it was thrown in my face i merely tried to explain drinking alcohol whilst on this diet isnt good and neither is eating a carb loaded meal.

The other was posted the other night about a night off and so i posted something saying like there will always be times to make excuses to break a diet so think about it but again my comments werent wanted - even though its a public forum and a public thread! Geeeees! :sigh: Think the threads called supporting each other eating an drinking or summat!

And that damn aaroncampbell .... :mad: hes got a right problem with me.

This has made me not wana bother ever with that forum again infact i probably wont. Im not trying to be a know it all im trying to show a different side, heck i even apologised to them if it came across as negative cuz i really didnt mean it to be.

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Why am i getting so wound up over a forum? Over someone else's diet?!

Just isnt my day :(

Yep I'm thinking just the same, getting too personal, 'specially since I started on about bad spelling lol, can't be bothered anymore, Let em get on with it, You don't need to prove anything to anybody, your stats speak for themselves
: )

kered;2419212 Enjoy your eggs Tanya and have a lovely Easter chick xx[/QUOTE said:
:8855::8855::8855:Easter chick:8855::8855::8855:

Won't let me rep you either sorry Mary xx

Aww thanks both for trying anyway......might just need to pop to those games we used to play Jan, just to get a brown star lol.

Still cant rep you mary :sigh:

picked the bf up and he bought me a bottle of wine bless him so ya know, it'd be rude not to! :D

LOL! Oh yes indeedee!!!! :):):) xx

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! AND!!! I won the bonus ball in work! Just over £100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

My goodness! Wine AND dosh!!! Does it get any better!!!!???? ;):);) xx

Well ..... ;) lol !!!!!!

I cant believe i won it!!! :D That will be a nice little bonus when i get back from paris! :D

Back