~*~ Tanya's Maint Diary 2 ~*~ Fresh!

Oh yes - I forget you're so young .... ;););)

You deserve it babe xxx

:giggle:

He has gone to bed, i gave him so water and ipobrufen bless him :giggle: wonder if he remembers that in the morning! lol

Why have you given him Ibuprofen?

PS, buy yourself something nice in Paris with your winnings. Well done.

I might be wrong Mary but I think the current thinking is that Ibuprofen will stop any headache occurring - especially with lots of water.

Personally (and it IS only personally so don't shoot me) I'd be wary of adding any more chemicals into the mix ... but these youngsters ;):) can probably get away with it xxx

Well done on your little windfall, enjoy the lolly.

hahahahhaha :rotflmao: he said he had a headache and his hangover was starting early and he wanted some water and brufen............................. lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Well at least having had Ibuprofen he can still have paracetamol if he needs them after a couple of hours! xx

trust me, he will be sleeping for more than a couple of hours! lol

LOL! xx

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too Mary - he plans on going out again tomorrow at 1pm ... we shall see!

I am out tomorrow but not untill 4pm ... cant wait! :D

Im off out on the Barbican tomorrow for drinkies ..... first bh of the year an that! hehe

Hope the weather stays nice as its lovely on the barbi especially when the suns out! :)

I still can't rep you .............. will send some more around then :fingerscrossed: hehe x

Sunday 4th April

*2 slices wholemeal toast with utterly butterly
*medium slice of leftover bfs pizza

*cheese & ham sandwich

*lots of rose wine, larger and black :eek: (cheapest drink out to buy, a glass of wine cost me £4.55!!!!) and vodka and diet cokes.

*few of bf's chips when we got home.

------------------------------------------------

Monday 5th April

*2 sausage rolls
*2 packets of crisp
*lemon cake
*home made choc chip muffin
*chicken mayo in a small amount of crusty baguette (the stuff you cut yerself like)
*banana

*plenty of juice and diet lemonade

Had an awesome day and night yesterday.
Went to my brothers today as he is off to afghanistan tomorrow :(

Getting a chinese tonight for tea .... jollys have kicked in. Can't wait to get on that plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sounds like a great start to those jollies to Tan! And why not ..... ENJOY!! xx

Had my chinese, didnt really enjoy it tbh.
Prawn crackers for breakfast today! :giggle:

Off on me jollys in half hour so thought i'd come save au revior!!!! :D xxx

We'll miss you - see you when you're back. Have a brill time. xxx

Back