~*~ Tanya's Maint Diary 2 ~*~ Fresh!

Well closing date isnt untill the 19th so i reckon probably a week after that and probably start beg of april if i do get it. Will be mazin if i do - need all the dollar i can get right now! :)

Maintaining isnt so good lately :( :sigh: Its ard init! :( but im determined - ive got 4 weeks till paris, set myself a 4 week challenge, did a big 'healthy' shop today. Guna plan out ma meals tomorrow so im prepared so im 'ready' :giggle: :)

Good luck for the job Tan - weird hours but I can't talk!

You always knew the weekend would be a challenge - knuckle down now and you'll be fine xx

Weird hours indeed - trying to figure out when would be best to sleep if i do get it. Boyfriend works nights and hes told me it will mess my eating patterns up and ill put on weight - which is not what i want! Grrr so i wont let that happen!

----------------------------------------

Anyways today - got up all intentions of being good as today is day 1 of my 4 week challene, got home from work scoffed a chunk of cheddar cheese, a chunk of cheddar cheese with onion & chives in and a cracker with said chunk and salad cream on top :sigh:

B- banana & nutrigrain bar

L- ham & egg salad sandwich. packet of asdas version of skips. 2 gingernut biccies.

D- 1 apple & another chunk of cheese. Damn cheese :doh:

*1 litre water

*50mins / 15miles on exercise bike

----------------------------

Off to bed now, prepared for a sore bottom & legs in the morning! lol

Last edited:
I've worked permanent nights for 24 years Tan ..... you still have to eat the calories to put the weight on! Just work your food over a 24 hour period - it doesn't matter when you have what. I have breakfast when I get home in the morning - some people have dinner. I have lunch in the middle of the night - some people have their main meal. We all find our own way. Same with sleep. With your hours I'd probably go to bed when I got in till about 3pm and then stay up right through. I'm sure others would have less sleep in the morning and a couple of hours more before going to work .....
You'll be fine

I know what you mean about the cheese :eek: xxx

OMG summergirl I only just got to see your pics you look amazing!!!!!!! You don't look like the same person, yu don't look as if you have ever been big.....well done you keep up the brill work....there is hope for me yet yipee

Thanks blodwen :)

Jan I guess it's summat I'm guna have to figure out if I get the shift. I'm just so worried about getting fat again!

wednesday 10th march

started at 2am today and won't be home till around 3pm so long old day!

*banana & nutrigrain bar & black coffee with sweetner (3am)

*oatsosimple cinamon porridge with s.smilk. Black coffee with sweetner (6am)

*ham salad and pickle sub roll. 2 small carrots. 1apple (picked at between 6:45am - 9:40am)

Managed to grab some cards at morrisons instead of trapsing into town so managed to get home for an hour for shower and a bite to eat before training at the hotel. Then it'll home and then bed as another 2am start tomorrow!!

*1 birds eye chargrill, 1/2 can sweetcorn, 1 tomato. (12pm)

*1 litre water

I binged :( :( :sigh: :( :(

Had training at the hotel, planned on not eating any of the hereos they put out or the biccys but had 3 bournevilles, 2 fruit shrewsbury biccies.

Got home then ate
*packet ready salted walkers
*slice of bread with creamy coleslaw in (plus 2 spoonfulls straight in my gob)
*packet of mini cheddars
*kit kat chunky

:doh:

Im finding it so hard at the moment.

Tried on my size 14 jeans that used to fit perfect today and although they do up they are tight.

Tomorrow is a new day. I will do it.
Day 2 of my bike challenge tomorrow. Might do it for an hour or so if i can find something to stop my bum hurting! :giggle:

Im considering going back onto Lipotrim or something similar but im not sure i can face losing any more hair :( and i know this isnt the answer and i so desperatly want to do this myself :(

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Why is this so bloomin hard? :cry:

--------------------------------------------

On a better note:

I HAVE BOOKED MY SKY DIVE!!!!

Friday 13th August (my actual birthday) arrive by 8am for dive when the skies allow. 15,000 ft sky dive! Bring. It. On!!!!!!

Last edited:
sky dive how brave. I think you will be fine with your weight loss you are determine and I am sure you will get there.

Oooooooh poor baby ... :eek: *****hugs***** I wish I knew why this was so hard :eek:

All we can do is keep at it and try not to let the bingeing go on too long :(

Great news about the sky dive though! :):) xx

Thanks girls.

I laid in bed last night and I felt so unhappy with myself. I realised that I had done what I used to do when I was bigger. I'm determined not to let this take over my life again and make me unhappy. The bingeing was a one off, it sure as hell won't be happening again anybtime soon!

----------------------

Thursday 11th march

another 2am start today so.....

*banana (3am)
*blueberry nutrigrain (4am)
*apple & blueberry oatsosimple with s.s milk (6am)
*1 apple (8:30am)

L- ham salad & lf salad cream sarnie (been having small bread 55cals a slice). 1 tomatoe. small bit of cucumber. 1/2 tin sweetcorn (from yesterday left over) (12pm)

D- nada, bed early.

*1 litre water
*2 black coffees with sweetner

*15 mile cycle (less than 45mins)

*1 ww lemon yog after my cycle

Last edited:
Good for you girl! Sounding really strong & determined!!! :) xx

I am jan. Don't ever want to go back to where I was.

There are 2 things I need to realise;

1. If I exercise it doesn't give me reason to eat what I want.
2. I can't have every sat, sun and Monday off to eat what I like as I'm going to get nowhere.

The sooner I grasp these the better :)

Interestingly though Tan both of the points you made as needing to change WILL work for you when you're just maintaining & not trying to lose more! So at least you've got that to look forward to :):) ... off to look at your challenge thread .... xx

I know Jan :( I wish i couldve maintained at 11st 6lbs for all this time. I seem to have done alright maintaining my gain lol

-------------------------------------------

Friday 12th March

*Banana & nutrigrain (7:20am)
*Apple (10:50am)

*Spicy tomatoe & lentil soup - sains bgty (DIVINE!) 2 slices wholemeal bread (allisons loaf - really nice :)) (2:30pm)

*4 strawberries, 1 pear & nat yog with sprinkle of cinnamon.

*ham slices
*packet prawn cocktail flavour shells (asda version of skips)
*1 satsuma
*2 meatballs (been cooked in bolognaise sauce for me bro)

*1.25 litre water
*2 black coffees with sweetners

Exercise

*15mile cycle (45 mins)

*Walked up 420 steps and back down 420 steps! - did this at work.

There are 70 steps from lower ground (car park) to the floor where i work. So walked up them as i do everymorning and down them as i leave. But then me and the woman sat beside me decided on our 10 minute breaks we get every hour we should walk up and down the stairs atleast twice instead of moving from our computer seats to the seats in the breakout area. Quick fire way of getting in a little bit of exercise! :D

Last edited:
Saturday 13th March

B- slice of wholemeal toast with bertolli spread (6:15am)
*1 banana, 1 nutrigrain (7:20am)

*1 apple (10:50am)
*slice of cheese & packet asda skips (12pm)

L - baked sweet potatoe with tuna & bbq sauce & some chilli doritos (1pm)
*4 strawberries & nat yog for afters.

*1 crunchie bar :S
*2 jammy dodgers & another slice of cheese

D- Pork stir fry - 1 pork chop all the fat cut off and diced. Courgette, red pepper, bean sprouts, mushrooms, baby corns, black bean sauce.

*500ml water
*2 black cofee & sweetner

*vodka, blackcurrent & diet lemonades later (vbl's)

Exercise

*Walked up 350 steps, down 350 steps (at work)

No bike today my bum is sore from the seat :giggle: will be on it tomorrow though for my day 4 of the week which will make week 1 complete :)

--------------------------

Again, its saturday and i have relaxed a little. I just cant get out of the frame of mind that 'its the weekend!!!!! party!' :giggle:

I guess one day i will get there! :sigh:

Last edited:
I know the feeling! ..... Even worse when there's an excuse (mother's day for me .... what's yours ;);)) xx

hahahaaha i have to celebrate ... errmmmm.......?!!! :giggle: I cant even use the excuse that its mothers day as my mum isnt even here hahahahaha

Last night had farrr to many vbls not sure if i ate anything after my stir fry - im sure i didnt but cant remember lol

------------------------

Sunday 14th March

B- Scrambled egg on wholemeal toast :drool:

*packet hula hoops
*packet asda 'skips'
*half a snickers
*2 jammy dodgers

L- Chicken stuffed with pineapple, wrapped in bacon & cooked in bbq sauce with herby roast potatoes, cauliflower & carrots.

*1 home made creme brulee. (i was guna go shop and get some ice cream too but i just thought no i really dont need a creme brulee annnd ice cream)

*1 can of fanta zero lemon
*lotsa sugar free blackcurrent & apple juice

Exercise

*8 miles - 20 mins on the exercise bike.

So my first week of my challenge is complete and i have done it and cycled 4 times :) total mileage is 53miles!! :D Thats from here to exeter and a little way back! :giggle:

Last edited:
Monday 15th March

B- 3! slices of wholemeal toast. 2 with peanut butter 1 with bertolli.

L- went out for lunch with the bf and hada nice walk around the hoe and barbican. Had five bean chilli with chips & sharer of nachos in wetherspoons.

D- 2 slices wholemeal bread with cornbeef & sweet chilli sauce

*about 1/3rd of a tub of ben and jerrys macadamia nut icecream

*1 black coffee & sweetner
*1 cup of tea with 2 gingernuts & 1 jammy dodger

----------------------------------

Not very happy right now.

Got a letter back from the police saying because of my height/weight ration I will need to go and do a fitness test on an exercise bike (how weird is that?!) connected to a heart monitor and breathing mask. I am gutted. Pisses me right off. Lost bloomin 8 stone but yet still classed as overweight. What a loada croc.

Last edited:
Tanya, you might be the right person to answer this for me.......any advice would help.

Yes I'm having a few regrets about finishing LT when I did. I got to goal but I had always intended to lose another 7lbs so if I gained during refeed and maint (which I have) I would still be just under goal. But my hubby said I looked good so that was that.

Now I'm just not feeling comfortable with myself. I am also dreading Easter as we go to my mum's and there's going to be alot to eat and that's getting me a bit down thinking about it.

If I refeed AGAIN will I lose the weight that way and should I use maintenance or LT shakes?

Back