~*~ Tanya's Maint Diary 2 ~*~ Fresh!

Well done on not touching them Tan!! And best of luck for your weigh in. I understand why you don't seem to have been eating much but it does worry me a little :eek: especially your 5 a day - so get your weekend over and then back to sensible ... ya hear????? :p:p:):) xx

Well done on not touching them Tan!! And best of luck for your weigh in. I understand why you don't seem to have been eating much but it does worry me a little :eek: especially your 5 a day - so get your weekend over and then back to sensible ... ya hear????? :p:p:):) xx

Yes maam :) will do :)

------------------------------------

Whooo! Weigh in this morning, i've lost 4lbs! Im guessing most of that has come from not eating much at all this week but it has certainly made me feel good this morning!

My wii has broken! :( so had to weigh myself on the bathroom scales which are old but still do the job but yet weigh me like 10lbs more than the wii! I think i might have to invest in some decent digital ones soon!

I might not be around here much now untill wednesday, so all have a lovely weekend :) xxxx

WooHoo!!!! Fab result :):):):)!!!

Have a brilliant weekend, you'll be missed! xx

So, am back! :sigh:

Santander was lovely! 21degrees, full sun and i even had an ice lolly!!!!

The crossing over I was sea sick. Everything i ate sunday came back out. Monday woke up fine, had 5hours in santander, had a hotdog & an ice lolly. Back on board had fish and chips for dinner - then yep, again i puked it all back out!

Coming back it was horrendous! I felt like i was going to fall out of my bed the ship was rocking that much. All the bottles were sliding off the bedstand, i laid in bed from half 7 untill 9am the following morning. We had planned to get drunk but i just couldnt - i was so god damn sea sick!

So tuesday morning woke up 9am, went for breakkie 2 crossiants and 2 small bottles of orange juice. Then had a tuna salad sandwich along with some crisps and sweeties. Managed to keep this down as it was day time, we got back at 6pm and thankfully the ferry was a smoothish ride tuesday day time - so we did get drunk on the day back! :giggle:

Got home and asked me mummy to make me a nice meal - seeing as everything i had eaten sunday and monday got wasted! So had grilled pork chop, mashed potato and veg with gravy :drool: Just what the doctor ordered!

Had 4 hours sleep last night - weird trying to sleep in a still bed! :giggle:

Anyways - will try catch up later on with all yer diaries. Think ima go for an afternoon nap! :p

Oh poor you!!! Hope it didn't spoil your trip too much :eek:

Good ol' Mummies eh? Always there to give you just what you need when you need it ;)

I know what you mean about sleeping in a still bed - it takes me ages to get my 'land legs' back when we might have only been on a boat trip for a couple of hours! Lol! xxx

hahah yeah it was sooo weird! Hence me not sleeping much last night!

Mum had just what the doctor ordered with that meal!

Me being ill didnt spoil it too much! The first night i was ill, slept then woke about 9:30 and then we started drinking as the boat had slowed down and was fine. Then coming back i just slept on and off right through whilst my friend pretty much did the same and the last day on board was fine for more drinkies so all was ok in the end! :giggle:

I'm glad ... would have been awful if you couldn't have enjoyed at least some of it!! xx

Oh! seasickness is pretty yeucky!! Glad you managed to get the best out of it despite the choppy weather. Mum deserves a big hug for fussing over you once you got home!!

Back to recording everything.
This week i know is going to be very bad.

Have decided on a fitness challenge - one i can actually keep!

Next week is 4 weeks untill i go to Paris. So i have named it the number 4 challenge! :rotflmao:

4 weeks. 40minutes on the exercise bike we have at home (its old but does the trick) 4 times a week. Doable me things! :p

Anyways food today:

Thursday 4th March

B- banana. nutrigrain bar.

*packet chipstick crisps.
*packet mini cookies
*1 koko cadburs choccie

L- wholemeal sub roll with strong cheese, 2 slices of garlic sausage, 2 slices of salami and pickle. 1 packet hula hoops. 1 meriange nest thingy from warrens.

*3 ginger nut biccies
*500ml diet coke
*green grapes
*slice cheese

D- nothing, Ive work at 2am tomorrow morning so will be off to bed around 5/6.

*500ml water

Last edited:
Good luck with your 4thcoming challenge (sorry sorry sorry :eek:) xx

Haha I like it jan!!!!! :)

friday 5th march

super duper long day today. Started work at 2am this am so will just list all I have.

1banana
1blueberry nutrigrain
1black coffee with sweetner

Oats so simple golden syrup porridge (6am)

cheese, pork, lettuce and BBQ sauce sub roll & a packet o chipsticks (8:30 & 9:40)

Was silly to think after a sleep and not eating since 9:40 id be able to get up and be fine untill after training at the hotel tonight! So just had 2 slices of white :eek: bread toasted. 1 with bertolli 1 with pate. slice of cheese. 2 hobnobs and 2squares of galaxy caramel.

3 biccies & 1 black coffee at hotel training tonight

salmon fillet, 3 boiled pots & sweetcorn. 1 raspberry & white choc muller corner yogurt.

foam elephants tonight at the cinema

---------------

yous have got my right plan of the day today :giggle: but just helps with documenting food for today :)

Last edited:
Blimey girl! Your system will be all to pot if you keep those weird hours up for long!!!

Hope you enjoy Alice though :) xxx

It's only for tonight Jan! Although have got another early start on wednesday! :giggle:

Aww what the hell! I guess at your age candles are for burning at both ends ;) :) xx

:giggle: The money is just too good to pass up right now! :D

Ah! More dosh .... good enough reason imho ;):) xx

Well these past few days have been a complete load of croc! :giggle:

Ate what i wanted. Drank what i wanted & had a bloomin good time!

This week though see's the start of my 4week challenge. Aim to get on my bike tomorrow, thursday, friday & saturday.

Only day that might mess me up a little would be wednesday as ive an early start (2am) so :fingerscrossed:

Oh and speaking of early starts, i have just applied for a new shift in work, tuesday to saturdays 1am - 6am. Still the same 25hours per week but i will be earning an extra £100 odd a month which i really need right now, so :fingerscrossed: i get it! :D

Will be back to usual diary mode tomorrow. :D x

Whoop when do you find out if you get it or not??

Are you maintaining well tanya?

Back