TARGET MEMBER - HELP NEEDED

jillian_smith

Hi

Wonder if anyone can help me.

I am a target member but havent been to class since 12 June for a number of reasons and I am still within target range.

Thing is my mother in law wants to join tonight but doesnt want to go by herself so has asked me to go with her. What will happen when I go as i havent been for about 12 weeks - will i need to pay. Also its a different group that she will go to.

thank you

No you will always be free aslong as you are still within target :)

According to the Slimming world website you may have to rejoin:

"Target members are given free attendance of any Slimming World group - known as free lifetime membership - while ever they remain within 3lbs above or below their target weight. We ask target members to weigh in during their group attendance to qualify for their free lifetime membership. The more often a target member attends their group, the more successful they will be at maintaining their target weight. To retain their free access to LifelineOnline, target members must attend group at least once every two months."

The above was taken directly from the website. A you haven't been for more than 2 months you may have to rejoin. (but joining is half price until the end of August)

However, they won't let you join unless you have at least 7lb to lose. Best thing would be just go along and speak to consultant. Do you still have your old books? If you do I would take those just to prove the case you are a target member in case you've gone off the system. Thing is they want target members to prove the point the plan works so they'd be daft to turn you aweay. Plus you're only about 2 weeks out of the 2 months, say you thought it was three months?

The two month rule is for lifeline online, ie because you haven't been to group your log on online wont work I think you should still be able to go to group for free and activate it. Why don't you ring the consultant?

I'm a member at group and it says the same thing in the book. I'm sure they'll let you go

I've just taken this from the SW website, hope that helps ;)

We do ask that you come along to your group at least once a month – to confirm your weight is still within your target range, so we can support you in this new phase of your journey of success, and to inspire other members too. This also keeps your LifelineOnline account active.

Because LifelineOnline is free to all our attending members to complement the support you receive at group (not to replace it) if you’re unable to attend group for four weeks or more, you’ll spot a friendly message on the website encouraging you back to group.

As a target member, if you choose not to come along to group, your account will remain active for 7 weeks. After the 8[SUP]th[/SUP] missed group, your LifelineOnline account will be ‘hibernated’.
As soon as you’ve been back to group, and your Consultant has uploaded his/her group information to Head Office, your account will be reinstated.

You can just go along, once you've weighed, if you're out of target, you will have a weeks grace to get back in target. You must return to that group the following week, or you will owe a back fee next time you go back to group. If back in target, you will have free membership. If you don't get back in target the following week, you will go back to being a paying member, until back in target range. You should have online access back once you attend.

Back