1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Target outfit...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Vavaness, 14 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Vavaness

Vavaness Gold Member

Has anyone bought anything that you'd like to fit into when you get to target?
    I bit the bullet a week ago and bought a trousers, 2 sizes smaller than I am now but they've arrived in the post and even though they're a mile off fitting me I still like taking them out and looking and thinking when, not if!) :vibes:Just a little motivation for me, an extra little kick! ;)
    So, Ladies, and Gents, have you your eye on anything that you've wanted for ages? :) Or have you bought it already?! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sarah10098

Sarah10098 Full Member

Haven't bought anything yet as I'm still at the beginning of my journey but I have been getting clothes off people smaller than me, what they were getting rid of and now I have a wardrobe full of clothes that i'm not too far off fitting into! Saves money and ill have lots of nice new clothes to wear when I get there lol xx

4. lardylady

lardylady Gold Member

I bought a couple of lovely dresses when I started, thinking that they would fit me when I got to target. However, they are now far too big so I'll have to flog them on ebay! I wish I had bought them in a smaller size so that I could wear them now!

5. jogirl

jogirl Silver Member

I have a black tunic hanging in the wardrobe that is going to look brilliant with leggings when I can finally fit into it!

6. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Haven't actually BOUGHT it, but have drooled over it a fair few times. It's a proper classic Little Black Dress. Very simple but boned and shaping...

Bombshell Pencil Strap Dress

7. Vavaness

Vavaness Gold Member

Any hope of getting them taken in? Do you know anyone handy with a sewing machine? :)

Sent from my U8815 using MiniMins.com mobile app

8. Vavaness

Vavaness Gold Member

Oh Lucky, that's fab! Really classic :thumbup:

Sent from my U8815 using MiniMins.com mobile app

9. jogirl

jogirl Silver Member

Lucky7, that dress is gorgeous!

10. toots8298

toots8298 Full Member

fabulous idea.... i have a couple dresses, that i ordered online and they're just not the right size - small in a few places :( so i will try that on once a month to see how far I get :D

Also theres a chinese dress i bought in HK a good few years ago but its always been too small - around bust and arms area - would love be able to wear that - maybe in November when i have a fancy coming up, i will be over the moon!! will try and take a pic and share...

otherwise I dont have anything specific just now, maybe further in my journey, I'll buy a dress a few sizes smaller for my motivation too :D

11. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Full Member

I have got a lovely Whistles silk summer dress that I bought to slim into. It's a size 12 (but looks tiny) and I'm pushing the top end of a 16 right now, so that would be amazing