Target outfit...

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Vavaness, 14 March 2014.

1. Vavaness

Vavaness Well-Known Member

Has anyone bought anything that you'd like to fit into when you get to target?
    I bit the bullet a week ago and bought a trousers, 2 sizes smaller than I am now but they've arrived in the post and even though they're a mile off fitting me I still like taking them out and looking and thinking when, not if!) :vibes:Just a little motivation for me, an extra little kick! ;)
    So, Ladies, and Gents, have you your eye on anything that you've wanted for ages? :) Or have you bought it already?! x
  2. Sarah10098

Sarah10098 Well-Known Member

Haven't bought anything yet as I'm still at the beginning of my journey but I have been getting clothes off people smaller than me, what they were getting rid of and now I have a wardrobe full of clothes that i'm not too far off fitting into! Saves money and ill have lots of nice new clothes to wear when I get there lol xx
  3. lardylady

lardylady Well-Known Member

I bought a couple of lovely dresses when I started, thinking that they would fit me when I got to target. However, they are now far too big so I'll have to flog them on ebay! I wish I had bought them in a smaller size so that I could wear them now!
  4. jogirl

jogirl Well-Known Member

I have a black tunic hanging in the wardrobe that is going to look brilliant with leggings when I can finally fit into it!
  5. Lucky7

Lucky7 Well-Known Member

Haven't actually BOUGHT it, but have drooled over it a fair few times. It's a proper classic Little Black Dress. Very simple but boned and shaping...

Bombshell Pencil Strap Dress
  6. Vavaness

Any hope of getting them taken in? Do you know anyone handy with a sewing machine? :)

Sent from my U8815 using mobile app
  7. Vavaness

Oh Lucky, that's fab! Really classic :thumbup:

Sent from my U8815 using mobile app
  8. jogirl

jogirl Well-Known Member

Lucky7, that dress is gorgeous!
  9. toots8298

toots8298 Well-Known Member

fabulous idea.... i have a couple dresses, that i ordered online and they're just not the right size - small in a few places :( so i will try that on once a month to see how far I get :D

Also theres a chinese dress i bought in HK a good few years ago but its always been too small - around bust and arms area - would love be able to wear that - maybe in November when i have a fancy coming up, i will be over the moon!! will try and take a pic and share...

otherwise I dont have anything specific just now, maybe further in my journey, I'll buy a dress a few sizes smaller for my motivation too :D
  10. Mrsbod

Mrsbod Well-Known Member

I have got a lovely Whistles silk summer dress that I bought to slim into. It's a size 12 (but looks tiny) and I'm pushing the top end of a 16 right now, so that would be amazing