• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Target Rewards

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
S: 103.19kg C: 100.47kg G: 92.53kg BMI: 37.8 Loss: 2.7kg(2.64%)
Has anyone thought about what they are going to reward themselves with when they get to target? As i reach my interim targets i'm trying to think of small rewards (not food) like new shoes, or a something i wouldn't normally get myself. For my target i think i want to do a motor racing day as the weight limit meant i haven't been able to do it, nor wanted to in case my butt didn't fit in the seat. Bring on the fast cars!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
My holiday to Egypt in my reward, because i'm going to hit my target by then....determination or what!

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
Quite a few of us do charms for our charm bracelets. Cocktailprincess is Queen of the Charms though...her bracelet is lovely!

When I'm at goal I am getting a holiday too :D

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
S: 103.19kg C: 100.47kg G: 92.53kg BMI: 37.8 Loss: 2.7kg(2.64%)
I just do holidays all the time! They are my reward for working full time with three kids and being stressed at work!

jaylou

Gold Member
I just do holidays all the time! They are my reward for working full time with three kids and being stressed at work!
Completely agree!!! I work so I can have my hols - like to have 3 a year at least, they may not be abroad but they are a holiday and some downtime!!

When I got to target I rewarded myself with lasagne and chips and a big stodgy pudding in the pub and we went straight after I had been to class!!

I didn't have a specific reward, getting there was reward enough for me! :)

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
A charm bracelet, what a good idea, I will run that past my husband tonight, he can buy the bracelet for my first stone lost, and then I'll treat myself to a charm at every other stone I lose, and as I have a lot to lose my bracelet will be pretty full, many thanks for the idea.

S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ive asked for an engagement ring when I hit my target.... and just got a snigger from the other half lol x