Target Rewards

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
Has anyone thought about what they are going to reward themselves with when they get to target? As i reach my interim targets i'm trying to think of small rewards (not food) like new shoes, or a something i wouldn't normally get myself. For my target i think i want to do a motor racing day as the weight limit meant i haven't been able to do it, nor wanted to in case my butt didn't fit in the seat. Bring on the fast cars!

Quite a few of us do charms for our charm bracelets. Cocktailprincess is Queen of the Charms though...her bracelet is lovely!

When I'm at goal I am getting a holiday too :D

I just do holidays all the time! They are my reward for working full time with three kids and being stressed at work!

I just do holidays all the time! They are my reward for working full time with three kids and being stressed at work!

Completely agree!!! I work so I can have my hols - like to have 3 a year at least, they may not be abroad but they are a holiday and some downtime!!

When I got to target I rewarded myself with lasagne and chips and a big stodgy pudding in the pub and we went straight after I had been to class!!

I didn't have a specific reward, getting there was reward enough for me! :)

A charm bracelet, what a good idea, I will run that past my husband tonight, he can buy the bracelet for my first stone lost, and then I'll treat myself to a charm at every other stone I lose, and as I have a lot to lose my bracelet will be pretty full, many thanks for the idea.

Back