Target Slim

Wow - what a fantastic start Eire. That's great news. You should take a bow because the first week is a killer and you've made it. Well done!

I'm delighted. Going to chemist tomorrow to stock up on more shakes. Now that I know which ones actually taste ok.

I'm changing to lipotrim next week. There's just no support from the pharmacy. They just say read the booklet if I ask them anything. There is so much support on here from people doing lipotrim that I think it's the way to go.

I hope it's ok to change like this after 3 weeks. They are both TFR

I don't think there's much in the difference between the two so I'm sure it'll be fine to switch. You're right there definitely seems more support available for lipotrim. I'm almost there now so will stick it out but I've ordered my last months supply online as I find the pharmacy useless too. The last time I went the girl was so negative and really hadn't a clue what she was talking about. I'll be doing the lipotrim recommended re-feed too as targetslim don't seem to have one of their own!

You're right to stick with it to the end. Everything you said is correct, there is just no support there. It's a pity as I would have preferred to stay with my nearest chemist.

i am in ireland. i was wondering are the products on target slim nice. it seems to be irish which makes me want to look at it

what are the bmi limits for trying this diet

sorry for annoying/barging in

i am in ireland. i was wondering are the products on target slim nice. it seems to be irish which makes me want to look at it

what are the bmi limits for trying this diet

sorry for annoying/barging in

Hi,
You are not barging in in any way! I'm the only person doing Target Slim on here I think! And even I changed to Exante the other day.

Here is the Target Slim website address: targetslim.com

Here's the info from the site:

The TargetSlim VLCD programme is suitable for you if your BMI is >25. For people with a BMI <25 we have a Low Calorie Diet (LCD) programme where you replace one to two meals each day with our nutritious shakes.

TargetSlim Lifestyle is a meal replacement programme where you replace 1-2 meals daily with our nutrition balaned meal replacement shakes. Each shake contains 1/3 of your daily nutritional requirements.

Hope this helps you a bit! :D

Also Target Slim is stocked by Bradley's chemists

started

I just start target slim as well as I have put on 6 stones during and after having my baby. She is now 5 months and I have decided to start the diet before going back to work in couple of months. I am hoping to loose 6 stones. i will keep you guys posted every week. my next weight is tomorrow and i can't wait.

started on 04/11/2011 Weight 264 pounds.:eek:
week 1 and I have lost 18lbs:)

Back