Target SMASHED - on refeed!

SkinkWitch

I've got the power
Hi boys and girls!

I decided to do my 'official' weigh in at home today as I don't want to go to the chemist anymore if I can avoid it.
I was feeling pretty optimistic but I never expected to lose 4lb on refeed week! That's more than I lost on some LT weeks, how confusing.

Anyway, that means I am now 2lb under my original target, I am now 9 stone 9 pounds!!!! :D:eek::D:eek::cool:
I think I might get that printed on a T-shirt I'm that chuffed to see a 9 at the beginning instead of a 13!

If someone had told me that within 4 months I'd be a size 10 with a grin on my face and spare money in my pocket (LT stopped my daily trips to the corner shop for mags, fags and um, crisp bags lol), I would have thought they were having a cruel joke at my expense. But it's true!!!
God I'm full of the joys today! :)

Well done hunni......Go girl....bet it feels great...get that T~Shirt hun, i would!!!!

Oh, you go girl! You are an inspiration!

Absoluly Amazing Skink, you have won the battle of the bulge!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

Well done that is really good news your exactley where i want to be

Great news I hope I do the same, well done babe xxxx

:D you are all so nice! Burberry12, do we have the same goal weight then, I can see you're doing really well- a dress size down already!
LOL Nic, shall I get that printed for a laugh? I might wear it next time i see my brother (he didn't approve of the diet)!

And as for you Gaz, you know damn well you'll be at target weight, with a strong will like yours there's no 'hope' about it! (Yes I did say WILL not WILLY)

im really pleased for you a BIG well done x

that's fantastic and spurred me on to reach the same target!

Aww well done hun thats fab! xxx

Amazing loss for refeed! Well done skinny!

Thats fantastic, WELL DONE, I can't wait, I see and end in sight now, you show em with your T-shirt!!!
T x

yay you!!! another great success story!!!!!!!!

Bet you look HOT!!!!!!!

julz
xox

Well done, that is fantastic.

well done and your in the 9's that's my target. i bet you look great

Back