Target weight ?

debbielou said:
Oh deb that's funny I'm planning on being a CDC it helping me focus on getting through the next few months. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was thinking About the consultant thing but would not really know where to start x

I think you just get to target weight then go on a few courses I'm sure there will be someone to guide us through it , I'm really looking forward to it x

I am now wondering as i have a looooong way to go (only in week 7 and another 6.5 stone to lose) im on ss no problems as of yet feel great but after 12 weeks do i have to step up to 810 for a week?? Then after that week do i step back down to ss for another 12 weeks and repeat if need be until i am at goal then step up onto maintenance??

I think that is what you do according to my CDC you can't be on ss for more than 12 weeks without having a break for a week x

Yes you need to go up a step for one week unless you see your doctor and ask to stay on ss I seen some people on here not go up to 800 cos there doctor said they can continue as they felt was too soon to introduce food because they felt they would find hard to go back to ss but there is a medical reason for doing 800 x

Ah right thanks alot... i will defo step up for a week want to do this properly and healthy was just not 100% sure if it was an option or a must.

Back