Target Weight

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by LVLLM, 25 July 2014 Social URL.

1. LVLLM

LVLLM Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Carb Cycling
    How does anyone decide on a target weight? Should we govern by scales or clothes? I'm lower than I thought I would get but still not happy do i keep on going see where I get?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. liz3

liz3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mine was firstly decided by a healthy BMI, but I know that if I get to a point where I feel comfortable then that'll be it. I can't see me feeling that way yet though x

4. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(58.14%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Personally, I set mine by BMI, to get into the healthy category. I have a few health issues, so wanted to be able to go to the doctor without worrying about being told I was overweight, lol. :) xx

5. Ashley100

Ashley100 Member

To decide your target weight, take into account you current stats and make realistic decisions based on this. Lifestyle factors are also important to consider.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.