TARGETS

M

Missk

Just a quick one...im not sure how adventurous i should be...

I have a;

holiday in 10 weeks
my hen party in 13 weeks
my wedding in 15 weeks
honey moon in 16 weeks

what should i have as an aim too loose by these dates?

i want to set myself a realistic goal and aim for it...i work better to targets...

Last edited by a moderator:
How about 1 stone for your holiday, 1st 3lbs for your wedding (1 and a half stone might be a bit much, but do-able) and a dress size for your honeymoon.

You should be aiming for 1-2lbs per week, so on that theory you could loose between 1st 2lbs and 2st 4lbs by the time you get to your honeymoon! You could of course loose more, depending what your body is up to.

Some fantastic things coming up in your life!!

I would say, just stick to plan and the pounds will follow. You could easily lose a stone but it could be more. I'd say a stone is definately realistic.

Good luck!
Jay x

Thank you...i think i was aiming way too high...was hoping for something like 2 stone lol

You never know, you may do it but I just wouldn't set that target as you could be disappointed. If you lost 2lb a week it's 32lb by your honeymoon. It's possible with hard work!

How about 1 stone for your holiday, 1st 3lbs for your wedding (1 and a half stone might be a bit much, but do-able) and a dress size for your honeymoon.

You should be aiming for 1-2lbs per week, so on that theory you could loose between 1st 2lbs and 2st 4lbs by the time you get to your honeymoon! You could of course loose more, depending what your body is up to.
Great suggestions from Natt, all do-able and as they are achievable it'll probably spur you on to do even better!

I always find if you aim low and then over achieve you get an even bigger kick. I prefer that to aiming too high and then being disappointed when I don't hit my own stupid target! Lol

Jaq
xxx

Good suggestions there from Squiddie, all do-able I should think, good luck with it. X

We can always rely on Squiddie to talk sense!

Back