targets

Blonn-de

hi all, need to Ask a quick one, joined ww in 2008 and lost a stone and half starting at 11 stone 10 and getting to 10. 2 target. I've always wanted to be 9 and half stone but have maintained around 10.4 for last 2 years. decided to join sw mad got to 9.10 last Xmas but in jan i was up 4lbs then went on hols in may and put on weight bringing me up to 10.9. rejoined ww in Aug and today I'm 10.1 but my problem is my leader has decided to change my target goal to 9.10 instead of 9.7 she says it's not healthy. I'm 5f 6inches.. is this normal?!!! I'm really annoyed as its the weight I really want to be :(

Hi hun

I'm 5ft 6in and earlier this year I got to target on SW which was 9st 2lb... I could actually drop to to 8st 10lb and still be within my healthy BMI and it's the same on ww

Not sure why your leader has told you that...

I would say, stop when you feel comfortable and happy with yourself. When I got to 9st 2lb I wanted to drop to 8st 13lb just so I could see 8st something on the scales but quite a few people told me not to lose anymore when I hit may target. Hubby even said, that's enough now and he never really commented other than to say well done etc x

I think it does depend on how YOU feel.

I am now 10st 11lbs (was 15st 13lb in Jan!), I would like to be about 10st 4lbs. I know its only 7lbs lower but I feel I need to get there to be at my own personal goal even though friends & family say I shouldnt lose any more.

According to WW I could lose another 3 stone for my height!

I dont think I will be satisfied until I get to 10/4 so I am trying hard to be good.

Back