Targets

Cahrlierogers

Whats is everyones targets?
I have july 2nd the is a zumba academy would like to lose 2 stone for that as the is going to be and hour and half master class with the founder i need to be in fighting fashion?
October 21st is a friends wedding i fancy two dresses one for reception one for ceremony this is 37 week so if i was good i could be at target wooohhhooo

I'd like to be at target or near damn it by my wedding anniversary on 21St April but still got 16.5lbs left to lose so need to ideally lose 3lbs a week lol
If I lose my usual 2lbs (when I stick to it that is lol) I'd be half a stone off target by then.
If not by then by my hubbys birthday which is 19th July which is definitely doable :)

I have two targets (although I haven't set my official weight target). I would like to lose another 10lbs before my anniversary in June and another 2 stone before Christmas. I would be happy with anything though :)

i havent come close ive actually gained i think not going to the zin acemdy now cos just started a new job and dont think ill be able to afford it straight away little depressed it my own fault though

Back