tashas food diary !!!

How did your weigh in go? Chicken Kievs sound fab :D x

i sts :eek:

not to worry though, i am just going to keep on at it and i am sure it will come off eventually... slowly but surely (hopefully) :D

chicken kievs are lovely. have you tried them?

ive become a little chef since i joined minimins , everyone wants me to make their tea now lol!

syns for the week: 93

could be better i guess, but feel fab for not having weekend binged for the last two weekends!

Last edited:
sunday 27/ 03
green day

breakfast: bran flakes (hexb) skimmed milk around 250mills as it ran out (hexa)
banana

snack: rest of the squidgy chocolate cake, which tasted really nice today compared to yesterday! (5 syns)

dinner: strawberries, blueberries, banana and pineapple with half a miller light yoghurt

tea: spaghetti boloniase
one carrot
celery stick
one onion
half pepper
tbsp tomato puree (1 syns)
lean mince meat (hexb2)
around 50g low fat chedder (hexa2) plus around (3 syns) for the extra cheese
tinned tomatoes
100g pasta
pasta sauce mix (3.5 syns)

syns for the day: 12.5

REALLY craving something naughty...

rice pudding!!

okay just made some rice pudding was yummy, however the rice was a little hard, next time i think i shall do it in the oven, used 450ml of skimmed milk 568ml is 9 syns so i guess i will count it as 7 syns plus around 2 half tsp of jam so (1.5 syns)
used 3oz of rice
low call sweetener

syns for the day 21....

gone over my syns but i was reallly reallly reallly craving something very bad, so in all schemes of things i think i have done good as this has really filled me up nice and proper... yum yum! :D

so today i have been thinking...

looking back at my food diary, a lot of my dinners have consisted of fruit with yoghurt. fills me up at the time but by tea time i am usually starving and have very large portions, even if they are free food. then by supper im usually quite hungry again so reach for something naughty, taking my syn allowance over 10 syns most days as i tend to use around 5 syns in my tea for sauces breadcrumbs ect....

so, for now on for lunch i am going to begin having something proper to eat, baked potato with beans and salad, something that will really fill me up till tea time and then hopefully help me to control my portion sizes a little more.

then for supper i can begin having my fruit that i would usually have for my lunch with a yoghurt, bringing my syns value down to around 5 a day hopefully...

i am also going to stop having my second healthy extra A each day as i really dont need it...

hopefully by doing all this i will finally have a weight loss come friday (heres hoping)

monday 28/03/2011
green day

breakfast: bran flakes HEXB
skimmed milk HEXA
banana

dinner: baked potato, beans, salad leaves

tea: spaghetti bolognaise
75g mince HEXB
one onion, half a carrot, handful of small mushrooms, half a pepper, stick of celery, tinned tomatoes
tomato puree (1 SYN)
sauce mix (2.5 SYNS)
75g pasta
25g low fat chedder HEXA (eee said i wouldnt have two extra As but the spaghetti bolognaise was calling out for some cheese :)

supper: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
miller light yoghurt

50 min exercise tv

syns: 3.5

Last edited:
tuesday 29/3
extra easy

breakfast: fruit salad
strawberries, raspberries, grapes banana and blueberries
miller light yoghurt

dinner: jacket potato with beans and half a plate of salad
tbsp extra light mayonnaise 1.5
some skimmed milk for coffee 50ml think around 2 syn

tea: chicken kievs (made for two)
two chicken breasts
two and a half potatoes to make sw chips
84g low fat chedder HEXA
parsley
4 pieces hovis wholemeal from 400g loaf, two pieces HEXB
half plate salad
1 tbsp mayonnaise 1.5 syns

snack: frozen yoghurt
vanilla miller light, half of a toffee miller light
lots of raspberries, some strawberries and blueberries

dark highlight hot cho 1.5

syns: 6.5 syns

Last edited:
30/03/2011
green day

breakfast: bran flakes HEXB skimmed milk HEXA
banana

snack: slice of pineapple, blueberries, clementine, strawberries

dinner: around half a potato, egg, salad leaves, onion
mayonnaise 1.5 SYNS

tea: pasta bake (recipe for two)
150g pasta, half 75g
tinned tomatoes
one onion, one carrot, handful of mushrooms, two tomatoes, courgette, one pepper
2 tbsp tomato puree 1 SYN, half 0.5
chicken stock
two pieces of chicken, half HEXB2
84g low fat chedder, half HEXA2

supper: half toffee miller light, with half vanilla miller light mixed with raspberries, strawberries and blueberries, frozen

syns: 2

exercise: around three house of dog walking

Thursday 31/03/2011
green day

Having a very hungry day today! going to eat lots of super free food to fill me up, might treat my self to a little chocolate later...

breakfast: bran flakes HEXB, skimmed milk HEXA
banana

clementine

dinner: jacket potato, beans, salad
1tbsp mayonnaise: 1

snack: half a vanilla miller light, handful of raspberries, blueberries and strawberries.

tea: rest of chicken pasta bake 0.5
chicken HEXB2, cheese HEXA2
clementine

supper: second half of vanilla miller light, toffee miller light, mixed with loads of raspberries, frozen

syns: 1.5

exercise: 40 mins of exercise tv

today i have been a bit bad

only half an lb weight loss at weigh in :(

breakfast bran flakes HEXB skimmed milk HEXA

snack: blueberries, raspberries, pineapple, toffe miller light

dinner: salad leaves, potatoes
mayonnaise 1.5

snack. 5 celebrations 10 SYNS
bourbons 3, 10.5 SYNS

now for the very bad part.

tea: dominoes pizza, medium, extra cheese, bacon, meatballs, mushrooms, jalapeños, tandoori chicken

no idea how many syns are in this!!!

think il just count it as a 100 syns. guess today will be a flexi day, oh well, was kinda worth it lol :D

scone 9 syns

tomorrow i am going out drinking through the day. will try limit my self to one bottle of wine around 28 syns, then just eat mostly free food. was going to have a nice chicken hunter baguette at the pub but guess i best not after tonight!

saturday 2/4
green day

breakfast: bran flakes HEXB milk HEXA
banana

dinner: baked potato, salad, beans.

two glasses rose wine. 16 syns
lemonade 3 syns

tea: spaghetti bolognaise 4 syns
mince HEB2
cheese HEXA2

supper: one and a half miller lights with a punnet of raspberries

syns: 23

Last edited:
sunday: 3/4
red day

breakfast: bran flakes HEXB milk HEXA
banana

dinner: banana, raspberries, clementine, strawberries. miller light, grapes

tea: chicken breast, 212g potato, HEXB salad leaves
mayonnaise 1.5 syns

ordered acai berries off ebay today, someone at work is taking them and said she has already lost some weight. there suppose to be really good for health as well so going to give them a try!

ok so Monday was just a total write off. it is time of the month, so felt awful and to make it worse hadn't slept in quite a few days, started the day fine bran flakes for breaky, had fruit for dinner as was too tired to make anything in the morning. then at work we have oads and loads of sweets left over from christmas, went to have one but that was it! * makes me crave chocolate so badly and i was hungy and wasnt prepared to control a binge, so anyway had about 20 chocolates, went to asda bought a medium sized pizza, a galic ciabatta, eater egg, and chocolate fingers. i went hoe and ate the lot! feel bad and should of prepared my self better for the cravings i had

tuesday

breakfast bran flaked HEXB milk HEXA
banana

dinner fruit bowl with miller light yoghurt
clementine

tea made pasta bake, made loads but only using chicken and cheese as my healthy extras and the rest was free food, pasta, and superfree food such as tomatoes, pepper tinned tomatoes, onions, carrot ext... i also added one tbsp of tomato puree 1 syn

supper: rice pudding. used 500ml of skimmed milk - 9 syns
50g rice.
25g splenda
1tsp jam 1 syns

ate very big portions to stop my self eating bad but it was all allowed and ive had 11 syns, i will try and do this more often when i feel a binge. wish i would of done it yesterday, will be taking more food to work in future to stop me picking on the chocolates. also havent exercised since sat so back to exercisig tomorrow, and also very busy with work at the moment with the school holidays, so will make the most of the extra exercise

Back