Tasha's Ramblings

Thanks Dizzy - you too!!

MmmmMmmmmmmmmmm - have just had my first peanut CD bar - how yummy are they!!!!!:eat: :eat: :gimi: could quite easily have 4 of those a day!!

Oh my God am so hungry - have just ordered pizza/garlic bread/potato wedges etc etc etc for the family to eat as we watch Dr Who - I'll be having broccoli/cheese soup :(

THEN - they are having Butterkist and Mini eggs!!!!!!

BoooooooHoooooooooooooo:cry: :cry: :cry:

I hasten to add this isnt something they have often - this is a special treat!!!

I will not give in, I will not give in :angeldevil: :hitthefan: :whistle: :ignore:

Just need to think of the :scale: and enjoy my soup!!

Will definately have to order some of those peanut bars - they are sooooo yummy and I wouldnt be feeling so deprived if I have one of those to munch on!!

Hope you got through Dr Who alright, Tasha! I know it was great excitement here too and popcorn was part of that. Can't say I'm feeling deprived myself at the moment the opposite actually. Would quite like to have the feeling of SSing myself as it does make me feel saintly and lean. Hope you are having positive feelings too not just feeling deprived. Will be worth it next weekend.

Dizzy x

Hi Dizzy

Yeah - I made it through!!!!

We all love Dr Who (I think he's a bit of a dish personally!!!) I did feel extremely deprived what with the sight and smell of such yummy food - Pizza is my favorite. However - that feeling is transient and half an hour later I did feel as you say - rather saintly!!!!:D And definately pleased this morning that I didnt cheat!!!

If only I could remeber that in the futue when faced with a binge - that if I just wait half an hour the feeling to stuff my face just might have gone!!

How's things with you? Hope you are well.

Tasha

Glad you got through it and felt good about it.:)

I've been a little troubled by Easter Eggs!:devilangel:

Hoping I'm over it today though. Felt so bad last night :( couldn't sleep well. So think I have had enough now fingers crossed.;)

Dizzy x

Just found the Dr Who smilie :hide:

Yeah..................Easter Eggs - havent bought any yet so have yet to be tested!!!:hitthefan: :devilangel: :rotflmao: :break_diet:

Day six since restarting CD. Have lost 7.5lbs so far :D and am really pleased. Am finding it reasonably easy hunger wise, however I should soon be stopping SS as I am now well below BMI25:D .

Am going away this weekend so will probably SS until Friday and then have 3 CD meals and one normal protein/low carb meal.

Go to Center Parcs on 13/4 and want to be below 11 stone by then - hopefully will get there!!

very inspiring tash,
I would love to maintain at about 10.7, like you say if you can maintain at 11.10/11.12 then it should be possible in theory.
after having a moderatly good weekend, did have a small amount of choc and gave away roast pots and only 2 small new pots instead, so didn't just go for it!!!
however as we have just booked a mini break in the sun in 10 days time, drastic action is needed so back to the wretched packs again!!!
would much rather be doing a healthy eating thing but as I can't be trusted to do that i have had to go for it,!!
i am telling myself i will be so chuffed that i have done it, i will enjoy my holiday so much more if I do and it is only 10 days not the 117 i did soooo easily before.

i shall look to your example and carry on a bit longer this time, are your clothes looser yet???

very inspiring tash,
I would love to maintain at about 10.7, like you say if you can maintain at 11.10/11.12 then it should be possible in theory.
after having a moderatly good weekend, did have a small amount of choc and gave away roast pots and only 2 small new pots instead, so didn't just go for it!!!
however as we have just booked a mini break in the sun in 10 days time, drastic action is needed so back to the wretched packs again!!!
would much rather be doing a healthy eating thing but as I can't be trusted to do that i have had to go for it,!!
i am telling myself i will be so chuffed that i have done it, i will enjoy my holiday so much more if I do and it is only 10 days not the 117 i did soooo easily before.

i shall look to your example and carry on a bit longer this time, are your clothes looser yet???

Thankyou!!:D

Im like you - cant be trusted with food :rolleyes: - so packs it is!!

Go for it - just think how good you will feel in your bikini!!

Yes my clothes are feeling much looser and am fitting into some of my (larger admittedly) size 12's!!!!

Same weight today, day 7 - lost 7.5lbs

Feeling quite good - not physically hungry and well into ketosis.

Anyone got any thoughts on when I should start having food again - BMI is 23.9 so I think that I should - can I carry on a bit longer?

Good grief - just read though my diary. Since September I have wavered between 11/12 and 11/6ish. I keep on promising myself that I will lose and then falling off the wagon (lots of different wagons in my case:D)

HOW PATHETIC:eek: :eek: :mad:

Really need to pull my finger out and stick to something for more than 5 minutes :sigh:

Tasha don't be so hard on yourself you have been maintaining.:) Be good if you could go down the CD steps soon. You will stand the best chance of getting where you want to be and staying there.

Dizzy x

ps those wagons were more like wagon wheels right!:D

Tasha don't be so hard on yourself you have been maintaining.:) Be good if you could go down the CD steps soon. You will stand the best chance of getting where you want to be and staying there.

Dizzy x

ps those wagons were more like wagon wheels right!:D

Thanks Dizzy:)

Too right - lovely wagon wheels!!!

Grrrrr

AM feeling very hungry this evening. Have had 2 soups and 2 bars plus 1 sausage - so not perfect but okay - and am still in ketosis - have that metallic feeling in my mouth.

Want to go on as long as I can but I am very very hungry tonight.

Must go drink some more water - put kids to bed - watch something on tv or read my book then an early night. Avoid the kitchen at all costs - bum bum bum got to make kids sandwiches - arghghghghghgh:eek:

Well - 9 days in and have lost 9lb's:D :D . Very happy with that - am now away for the weekend with the in-laws who are Arabic and very into feeding people!!! SO we shall see. I think ssing is unrealistic.

If I can come back the same weight then I will count that as a success!!!

Tasha

Have lots of fun Tasha. Lots of chance for exercise anyway. Good luck with keeping the diet under control. The day I went to Center Parcs was my lightest weight so far. Hope you can manage to keep going after you come back unlike me.

Well I'm off to Center Parcs again myself at the end of June so maybe I can get back there and stay there this time.

Dizzy x

Tasha's musings

Well - back from Brighton Sat night and then a major family 'do' at my aunties yesterday with all of the obligatory yummy food/puddings/cheese/chocs!!!

Needless to say had a major blowout yesterday :mad: Came back from Brighton at 11/3 - so only a lbs on and this morning am 11/4.5 - 2.5lbs on since Thursday morning.

However - was expecting much more as my tummy is like a balloon!!! So quite happy and expect that to be gone by Wednesday.:D

Four days of ss-ing before going to Center Parcs on Friday. My goal was 11 stone and I still hope to meet it. Then hope to maintain at 11 stone for the week at Center Parcs and then maybe 2 weeks of ssing to lose another half stone and then up though the steps to maintain at 10 - 10/7.

Feel good about this - also although am not sticking to 100% ssing - dont feel bad about that as my BMI is 24 - I have family commitments (Brighton / yesterday / Center Parcs etc) that involve me eating with the kids and I dont think it is good for them to see me not eating when I am not actually overweight anymore - just plump and want to lose that last stone!! - for vanity rather than health now.

Anyway enough of my musings - got to get everything washed today as am working fulltime next 3 days before Center Parcs - woohoo:D cant wait.

Have a lovely sunny day!

Tasha

Have lots of fun Tasha. Lots of chance for exercise anyway. Good luck with keeping the diet under control. The day I went to Center Parcs was my lightest weight so far. Hope you can manage to keep going after you come back unlike me.

Well I'm off to Center Parcs again myself at the end of June so maybe I can get back there and stay there this time.

Dizzy x

Thanks Dizzy

You must be looking forward to that - I cant wait til Friday!!!

Hope you are having a lovely Easter.

Tasha

Tis Friday morning and we are off to Center Parcs today. Woohoo:D :D

Weight - dreadful - binged yesterday evening and the evening before - KFC and chocolate - nuff said.

AM taking bars and vanilla packs (to have with coffee for breakfast) and will attempt to eat protein meals whilst there and avoid chocolate and icecream.

Will deal with any damage upon my return!!!

See you in a week!!

Tasha

Back