Tasha's Ramblings

Had a CD bar last night - total cals yesterday 1316 - yes - it was chocolate flavoured :rolleyes:

Weight this morning 11/9 :)

Breakfast 3 slices toast with skinny marg and scraping of honey 416 cals

Was STARVING this morning - reckon it must be hormonal:D

Had a CD bar last night - total cals yesterday 1316 - yes - it was chocolate flavoured :rolleyes:

Weight this morning 11/9 :)

Breakfast 3 slices toast with skinny marg and scraping of honey 416 cals

Was STARVING this morning - reckon it must be hormonal:D

Hi Tasha

I think once you start having the yoghurt and the nuts and fruit etc you will feel less hungry. Is your bread wholemeal? If it's white that may also make you more hungry too. The stir frys that they have for evening meals are huge too. You are doing really well so hold on in there are you'll be fine.

Dizzy x

Hi Tasha,

I am interested to see how you get on, so far so good!

Are you doing any exercise along with this plan?

I think Cadbury's shares went up over Christmas when I had my break out:(

Love Mini xxx

Hi Tasha

I think once you start having the yoghurt and the nuts and fruit etc you will feel less hungry. Is your bread wholemeal? If it's white that may also make you more hungry too. The stir frys that they have for evening meals are huge too. You are doing really well so hold on in there are you'll be fine.

Dizzy x

Thanks Dizzy:D

Yes my bread is wholemeal - I prefer that to white anyway. I agree - I just need to get more organised :)

Hi Tasha,

I am interested to see how you get on, so far so good!

Are you doing any exercise along with this plan?

I think Cadbury's shares went up over Christmas when I had my break out:(

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini

I have just ordered 2 exercise DVD's - so we will see!!! I used to do alot of running but my confidence is so low - I have to make an effort to go out of the front door but to appear in running gear and bounce around in public - I think I would rather pull my toenails out with pliers at the moment:D

Cadburys have alot to answer for :D

Hope you are doing okay:)

Tasha

Hi Tasha,

I bought a Thigh Toner and I am using it and have a lend of my friends exercise bike and have started out walking, so a little bit of each so far and some stretch.

But I am so unfit really as I have let it slide:( So working by way back.

It is terrible the way so many of us do tend to put our lives on hold until we lose weight:( Guilty as charged:cry:

Making much more of an effort now, but it is still an effort.

Every little bit of exercise does help and the body is very forgiving and in a few weeks time I expect to have my stamina back again and you will find the same.

Love Mini xxx

Yesterday had cherries and yogurt for lunch with small bowl of seeds 296 calories

Tea had roast chicken with the kids no potatoes but some cauliflower/broccoli cheese estimated calories 450

Evening CD bar 172 calories

Total for day 1334:D

Weight this morning 11/9.5 :cry:

Cheesed off that weight not down since Monday - impatient I know :eek:

Breakfast - in cheesed off mood :cry: - 1 Cadburys twirl :break_diet: 2 apples :) 330 calories!!

Made such an effort yesterday - my Mum came round with a bag of Danish pastries and I even refused one of those!!!

Not looking for sympathy - just pi$$ed off!!:D

Tasha

Had a kitkat earlier on this afternoon 107 cals

For tea am having left over chicken and cauliflower cheese from last night :) - also will probably have some baked beans (god help my OH :D )

Estimated calories 600

Calories for day 1319 :D

Weight this morning 11/8.5 :)

Did new exercise DVD this morning at 5.30!!!!!:cool: its the one by that girl from Coronation Street - Vicki somebody - was actually quite impressed. 10 minutes warm up (which does get your heart pumping!) 20 minutes fat burning - which involves alot of boxing type moves, 10 minutes body toning and 10 minutes stomach/cool down.

Aerobic bit was the best got out of breath and could really feel it - toning bit was okay - total of 50 minutes which I will try to do 3 times per week!!

You can never tell when you buy these things but can recommend this one - also - a huge plus for me being rhythmically challenged - it was very easy to follow :D

Late breakfast - 2 slices toast, skinny marg and marmite plus muller rice total calories 508 :eek: - nice though:)

Weight this morning 11/8.5 :)

Did new exercise DVD this morning at 5.30!!!!!:cool: its the one by that girl from Coronation Street - Vicki somebody - was actually quite impressed. 10 minutes warm up (which does get your heart pumping!) 20 minutes fat burning - which involves alot of boxing type moves, 10 minutes body toning and 10 minutes stomach/cool down.

Aerobic bit was the best got out of breath and could really feel it - toning bit was okay - total of 50 minutes which I will try to do 3 times per week!!

You can never tell when you buy these things but can recommend this one - also - a huge plus for me being rhythmically challenged - it was very easy to follow :D

Late breakfast - 2 slices toast, skinny marg and marmite plus muller rice total calories 508 :eek: - nice though:)

Wow that's impressive getting up at 5.30 am to do an exercise video! :eek:

Hope you have a good day Tasha!

Dizzy x

Had another Muller Rice for lunch 230 cals. Total so far 738.

Off to Brighton to see the inlaws later today. They are Arabic and very much into food and feeding - so expect to have gained several lbs by Monday morning :eek:

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Have a lovely weekend Tasha and try if you can to keep to your diet as your doing very well:)

Make good choices and watch portion size..

Not easy but you will feel so good about yourself come Monday!

Love Mini xxx

Had a good time in Brighton - ate well but not excessively :D

Weight yesterday 11/9 - dont know today.

Kids have been very poorly - up all night Sunday night sickness and the poo's!!:jelous:

My boy is back to school today but my daughter is till ailing and being sick today :sigh:

Yesterday ate around 1700 cals.

Today so far:

1 CD bar 172
Melon 110
2 rolls with beef slices 440

Back