Tasha's Ramblings

Oh dear oh dear oh deary deary me :break_diet: :eek:

Yesterday fell apart in a spectacular fashion - okay so 892 from lunch time then:

twiglets 100
8 :sigh: kitkats 856
2 small chocolate eclairs 320
2 bread rolls with nutella 520
packet of niknaks 160

Total calories for the day 2848 :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Only good thing about yesterday was that I did aerobics first thing

Weight this morning 11/10.5 - unsurprisingly :sigh: reckon 2 lbs from binge yesterday.

Eaten today 2 CD bars
half a cheese sandwich
5 chocolates (purchased for vals day by OH)

Calories 744

Am cooking roast chicken for tea - aim to have that and no more :rolleyes:

Hi Tasha

You are so good to at least know exactly what you have eaten and then add up the calories and face up to them.

I know when I binge absolutely lose track of what I have eaten and go half into denial!

Pleased you are keeping up with your diary. Hope you and the family enjoy the roast chicken.

Dizzy x

Thanks Dizzy :D

Had small portion of roast chicken dinner (was stuffed from chocolates) Had more chocolates total 600 calories.

Calories for day 344+150+600+500= 1594

NO MORE :D :D am completely stuffed anyway!!

Advice welcome

Must sort something out diet wise. I am very fed up of wavering between 11/10 and 11/6 - I actually manage to maintain this sort of weight very well - in fact have been between 11/12 (max) and 11/4 (least - very sort term:sigh: ) for the last 8 months.

Surely surely surely if I manage to ditch a stone or maybe stone and a half - then I could maintain that weight between 10 and 10/7 in the same way??:confused:

Any advice anyone??

Havent posted on my diary for ages, firstly because things were not going well and more recently because I never seem to have much of interest to say!!

I bought myself a pedometer 2 weeks ago and that has been wonderful. For some reason seeing the steps go up is a real motivator. I have joined Fitbug - and whilst the site was rubbish at first it is now getting much better and I am enjoying using it.

Weight wise I am currently 11/8 and have lost 2lbs in the last 2 weeks just by being loads more active and sticking to a diet of around 1400 cals per day. I am going to give this a go for a few weeks and see what happens.

I am finding that I feel much much better at 11/8 today than I did at the same weight a month ago. I feel more toned and my clothes feel looser. I think am building muscle and losing fat - at least, I hope so:D .

Also - I find that exercising helps keep the mild depression that I suffer from at bay.

So its all good at the moment :)

Tasha

Hey Tasha... that is brill to see you so positive girl... long may it continue... i would kill to be 11 stone anything ha ha

enjoy this and isn't it just the best time of year to be feeling great and exercising!!!

love

Gen xx

Hey Tasha... that is brill to see you so positive girl... long may it continue... i would kill to be 11 stone anything ha ha

enjoy this and isn't it just the best time of year to be feeling great and exercising!!!

love

Gen xx

Thanks Gen

You are so right - its lovely at the moment with the sun shining - makes you feel loads better.:D

Hi Tasha

We are very like beings. I guess that's what's drawn each other to keep an eye on each other.

Did you cancel Ediets? I was having a look around on it the other day and was wondering whether the totals plan would suit you. If you didn't cancel did you try any of the other plans?

Exercise is brill for the body and soul eh?

Dizzy x

Hehehehe:D Woohoo :bliss: :bliss: am so happy :bliss: :bliss: I've just found all of these smilies:D

I've been looking at all of the great smilies on here and wondering where people get them from - then I noticed the MORE button :doh: :whistle: its on here all the time:banghead:

How bluddy dim am I!

So just going to use a few - cos I can!!

:blahblah: :rotflmao: :wavey: :wavey: :thankyou: :silly: :bliss: :clap: :grouphugg: :whoopass: :whoopass:

There - got it out of my system now.

Tasha:D

Hi Tasha

We are very like beings. I guess that's what's drawn each other to keep an eye on each other.

Did you cancel Ediets? I was having a look around on it the other day and was wondering whether the totals plan would suit you. If you didn't cancel did you try any of the other plans?

Exercise is brill for the body and soul eh?

Dizzy x

Yes it is - I have even started incorporating a bit of running when I walk and its great - I get up at 6.15 and am back for 7.15 before the kids get up and then sometimes (like yesterday) I am able to go in the evening too.

I did cancel e-diets - I am now a member of WLR and find that great because there is no restrictions - its totally calorie based.

You sound much more upbeat - which is great. I read on your diary about your eating problem, I know where you are coming from.

Maybe the key for us both is to keep active - I dont know about you but I find that when I am active I care more about what I put into my mouth - also exercise seems to take away some of the emptyness that causes me to overeat - maybe it does for you too.

Tasha
xx

Thought I would quickly update my diary.

I have been walking loads - averaging 6 miles per day (somedays 4 and some 8) - and have been eating around 1500 calories per day which combined with the exercise, according to Fitbug and WLR should see me losing 1-1.5lbs per week.

However I havent lost any for a couple of weeks and am stuck at 11/8. Am trying not to be disappointed :badmood: and am hoping that I am building muscle and in a couple of weeks the weight should start falling - hopefully. I do already feel leaner and fitter and my waist has shrunk an inch :D

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping this works as I am working hard.

Oooh, oooooh - have just ordered myself an i-pod shuffle - only £55 for me to wear when am walking to play some great tunes :bliss: :bliss: :silly:

Cant wait for it to arrive!!!

Hey Tash... well done on sticking to your regime... you will defo feel results very soon... don't mind the scales... you have already noticed an inch off ur waist... the scales are just numbers and don't really mean a whole lot!!!

Delighted bout your ipod shuffle... i love mine!!!

love

So hacked off.:mad: Had a major blowout last few days eating things like toasted muffins with melted dairy milk on top, crisps and chocolate raisins etc etc.

Weighed this morning at 11/11 (thought it would be worse) and have decided to SS again.

Think binge was started by the fact that although exercising and eating sensibly that weight was static. I am off to Center Parcs on 13/4 and would like to be under 11 stone and the only way I am going to achieve that is by SSing.

Actually I think the only way I am going to get to 10 stone is by ssing. I have maintained around 11/8 - 11/12 for AGES now and it would seem to make sense that if I can get to 10 stone then I should also be able to maintain that with not too much trouble.

Anyone got any thoughts on that - if I can maintain 11/8-11/12 then surely IF I can get there then maintaining 21lbs lower shouldnt be much different?

A cross Tasha

Day 4 of SS ing and have been 100% :D - and have lost 5lbs!! :D Woohoo!!!

Fingers crossed I can stick to it for a while longer - not feeling too bad - bit hungry and headachy - but managing to keep walking so thats good.:)

Back