Tasha's weight loss diary

Thanks Amber, the peaches are lovely, I had some yesterday with light choc yogurt on top, tasted gorgeous :)

God today I have felt rough :sigh:
So I've had -
Brekie - lucozade 300
snack - fruit salad 130
soup - 152
snack - mints 170
Tea - stir fry 400
snack - jelly 10 hot choc 37

total - 1199 calories plus I burnt off 200 cals at gym this morning. Hopefully I might lose something this week even tho I had a binging w/e.

congrats on getting to 10lbs chickadee!!!
you're doing so well, and everyone needs a blow out now and again to keep them sane! i hope u ok after ur "furbabies" being rehomed :( must be rotten :(
well im looking forward to saturday when i meet my cdm counsellor! :)

much loves

xcx

wohoo another 2lbs off which is suprising seeing as I binged at w/e and had steak & chips for tea last night!

Hey Tasha

Excellent :)) Great news and Great loss im having steak on Saturday :)) for valentines... cant wait, im licking my lips now...

Amber

wow!!! nearly a stone now :) youre quite obviously brilliant :D

xcx

so you should be!!!
ur doing great! hopefully ill be able to post some losses over the next few weeks!!!

xcx

:mad::mad::mad: FFS!

My OH came home ealier with a huge box of choccies for me as a suprise :sigh: I couldn't resist, I've just eaten about 15 chocs :cry: am so so mad with myself :mad:
Tomorrow I am going to go to gym for an hour, drink plenty of water & eat around 1000 cals. will probs do this for next few days to try and counteract all the calories I've just eaten! Im livid with myself but I just couldn't stop :sigh:

Hey Doodle

Aww bet your delighted to have OH back and the chocs was nice surprise, i bet you enjoyed having them home and each and every chocolate.... it was worth counter acting it all this week, smile and be happy about it and then put in what work you want to do to counter it... you always do great and are so committed... no need to get angry at yourself...

What girl could have resisted.... :)) Not me :))

Ps: There are also other ways to brun of calories when we have not seen the OH for a few days wink wink.... make sure to take that into account.. .laughing...

Amber

hahaha amberstone i think that post made me love you a bit!!
very true re alternative ways of cal burning :p
and 'tash- youre doing amazingly well - dont worry about a treat now n again!!! you totaly deserve it!!!

xcx

aww thanks girlies, you all make me feel so much better about it :D
group {{{hug}}} xx

Awwww laughing, i nearly have tears of happiness in my eyes... group hugs too! lol funny

Yall are great girls and claire i love you a bit back for loving me a bit! laughing.. hugs

Amber :)

Hello girlies *waves*
Today I have realised just how brill my fitness pal is! I've joined up properly and have logged my food intake for today so I dont have to keep writing it down on pieces of paper.

So today I have consumed:
Calories - 1148
carbs - 135
fat - 12
protein - 45

Also did 45 mins in gym burning 250 calories, I've got a knee injury so can't do too much

aww amber!!
yeah this is a lovely site full of ppl who are so nice and understanding :)

xcx

Hey hey...

okay silly question..... what is a 'fitness pal' and were can i get one.. laughing...

Amber

if you click on my black ticker which says how much ive lost it will take you there :D

Back