Tasha's weight loss diary

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
Hello everyone!
I thought I'd make a new diary in this section as I have given up on the Slim Fast as I hate the taste. So now Im eating a diet of around 1200 - 1400 cals a day, alongside plenty of water & exercise.
I've completed my 1st week of dieting and have lost 2lbs which I am really chuffed about!
Want to lose 25lbs by May as me and my OH are going to Corfu, really want to be able to feel at ease with myself in a bikini :0

Today I have been really good foodwise,
Brekkie - spoonful of yogurt & pinapple chunks
Lunch - chicken salad with no dressing
Tea - salad and chicken breast
Snack - not had one yet but will have low fat hot chocolate drink & 2 cheese thin buscuits at 20 cals per one.

Haven't been able to do any exercise today as I worked until 5 and am now going shopping so can't really fit it in but will ake up for it as weekend.

Anyways enough from me, please post on here, as I need the encouragement :D

Bye for now xxx

Well today I have been really good again, had about 1300 cals.
Didn't get to have much of a tea as I am in a pantomime and our 1st show was tonight so it was all a bit hectic. Am starving now tho!
Am hoping tomorrow mornin that I can get to the gym for an hour and then head out with the dogs so that will make up for my lack of exersise this week. Altho its snowed again here and is so deep, I might be snowed in tomorrow lol.

Today started well but we had an after show party and as I was so hungry I ended up havin a few naughty things :mad: but I don't think I went over 2000 cals.
A friend who happens to be a doctor said that it will help me lose weight as long as I stick to the diet tomorrow by speeding my metobolism up. So im not too worried, I'll do plenty of exercise tomoz & try eat around 1200 cals.
Fingers crossed :D

I've been really good today:clap:

I had a low fat yogurt for breakfast, Im now having a hot choc drink with a few cheese thins.For tea Im making beef stroggonof (sp) so I think about 1300 cal althogether.
I've also been on a brisk 3 hour walk with the dogs so that was my exercise for the day.

Til tomorrow :D

Back to work today :( which is always the hardest days for me as I used to sit at my desk and munch away on packets of crisps and sweets :sigh:
But as usual have been good again!
Brekkie was a yogurt and an apple
Lunch - salad reccomended by Justpeachy (thanks 4 that, was delicious!)
Tea - stir fry & fish
Snack fruit & yogurt bar

Also went swimming for half and hour at lunch time, Im aching like mad now altho felt very refreshed afterwards.

Only one more day till weigh in :D

hey hey sounds like you're doing really well! keep up the good work!

xx

Today I feel like I've eaten loads!

Brekkie - half tin of pinapple - 112 cals
Lunch - Small cottage pie - 219 cals
Snacks - 2 special k bars - 180 & yogurt - 97 cals
Tea - gammon & stir fry - 350

Just finished my pussycat doll workout dvd and am feeling very energised!
Weigh in is tomorrow morning so wish me good luck xx

woo! congratulations hunni thats great!! keep up the good work :)

my w/i is saturday so heres hoping ill do as we;; as u by then!!

proud of ya chick xx

Todays diet has consisted of

Brekkie - muller yogurt - 209 cals
Lunch - Tuna salad - 330 ( full tin of tuna & dressing)
Snacks - Choc yogurt - 70 cals - ww buscuit - 98 cals
Tea - WW tuna bake & salad - 389 cals
Drinks - 2 bottles of water & cherry diet coke - 2.5 cals

Total - Around 1100

Pleased with this :D

Last edited:
well done babe looks like you doing well!

x

Thanks chick, am actually quite enjoying this diet lol xx

GOOD ON YA! the best way to stick to it is not hating it!
im liking my way of eating at the moment too :) nice to not have much off limits :D
xx

I've had a few more cals today so I can speed my metabolism up.

Brekkie - Muller rice - 220 cals
Snack - ww cookies - 98 cals
Lunch - Beef soup 188 cals with small salad - 50 cals
Snack - choc yogurt - 70 cals
Tea - peppered fish fillet with 2 potatoes & steamed veg - 400 cals
Drink - 1 ltr of water & hot choc - 100 cals

Total - 1126 calories :D

Have also done an hour of PCD dvd :D:D

I must say that despite only eating healthily for 2 weeks im defo feeling more energetic and Im sleeping much better too!

well done! at this rate your weight will be off in no time :D
im feeling good for it too and ive only been a week or so - the effects of eating well are so immediate!

x

Today I just feel FAT :cry::sigh:
Its' the 1st time since I started this diet that I've felt like giving up. I've been surrounded by people eating chocolate & ginger bread men :sigh: I resisted though and have eaten healthy again.

Brekkie - yogurt 95 cals fruit salad - 93 cals
Lunch - soup 156 cals
Mints - 170 cals
Jelly - 120 cals
Tea - chicken crepe with salad & potatoes - 550 cals
drinks - water & 2 cherry cokes 5 cals

Total - 1189 cals
Will be having a hot choc at 98 cals tho later on seen as its so bl**dy cold!

Eaten a bit more today as tomorrow is going to be busy & sunday we're off hiking :eek: so that will burn loads of cals. Plus my airwalker is coming tomorrow so will try do at least 30 mins of that a day!

Today i have been a little bit naughty :eek:
I had a muller light yogurt at 200 cals & 4 ww cookies at 200 cals.
Then my mum treated me to a carvery, had turkey & plenty of veg with only 1 roasty a tiny bit of gravy so am hoping thats around 700 cals mark.
So total is 1100 cals plus im about to have a diet coke :eek: lol & I haven't drank any water today. But I've been on 2 dog walks for up to 2 hours each & have just been on a power walk around the block for 30 mins.
Tomorrow we are off hiking for a few hours over the moores so that will be really good exercise!
Wish me luck :D

hey hey hunni - doesnt sound like u dun badly- u have to treat yourself sometimes! goon on ya for resisting the roasties - i think ur stronger willed than i am lol!!
sunds like u dun loads of exercise too!what day do you weigh in?? im allexcited to hear how u've done this week lol!
u on facebook btw?

x

hey hey hunni - doesnt sound like u dun badly- u have to treat yourself sometimes! goon on ya for resisting the roasties - i think ur stronger willed than i am lol!!
sunds like u dun loads of exercise too!what day do you weigh in?? im allexcited to hear how u've done this week lol!
u on facebook btw?

x

Weigh in day is wednesday, am nervous lol but always am before I step foot on the scales.
Yes Im on facebook will pm you the link :D

Today has been a good day.

Brekkie - yogurt & 2 ww buscuits - 168 cals
Lunch - muller yogurt - 209 cals
Tea - lamb 350 cals with salad & dressing - 150 cals

Total - 877 cals which leaves room for a hot choc drink later & maybe a snack.
Also went hiking today for 1 1/2 hrs which according to google burnt around 400 cals as it was all uphill!

Back