1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Total Solution Tastebud changes?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Chunky Madwife, 27 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Chunky Madwife

Chunky Madwife Well-Known Member

Well I've just accused hubby of spiking my tea with sugar, and turned out I was wrong.

I was sure my tea had sugar in it, until
    I tasted his and it was disgustingly sweet (he only takes one small sugar).

I think my tastebuds have changed!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. BabyBlueEyes

BabyBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Giving up sugar def makes it taste sweeter.. when you're back on normal food, you'll find somethings taste sweet that didn't before - like milk!

4. Suedefan

Suedefan Well-Known Member

I just searched for this topic as I have been on the Harcombe diet for just over a week. I whipped up some fresh cream last night for my strawberries. I usually put a bit of icing sugar in it to give it a slightly sweeter taste, but really didn't need to (which is lucky as it's not part of the diet plan).

I wasn't expecting such a change. I gave up milk and sugar in tea and coffee years ago and if anyone gives me a sugary cuppa', it's like drinking syrup and makes me feel ill. I guess I must have been eating more sugary food than I thought. :rolleyes: