Taster at group

Kimmy b

Well it a taster at group tomoz ( my first) so I've done chicken Rogan Josh 3 syns a serving and my strawberry mess ( strawberry muller strawberries and meringue) 2.5 syns a serving do you think this ok checked with consultant and she said great ?
I am looking forward to it hope I find nice new yummy things x

Its brill! Far more than mosy will do & sounds lovely.
Did you know there is a syn free Rogan Josh in the curry heaven book btw - i cook it probably 3 or 4 times month!

Sounds great! Enjoy x

kingleds said:
Its brill! Far more than mosy will do & sounds lovely.
Did you know there is a syn free Rogan Josh in the curry heaven book btw - i cook it probably 3 or 4 times month!

Mine takes about 20 mins all in I get the coop hl sauce and Tom pur chopped toms peppers mushrooms and onion serves 4 no messing I'm sure the syn free one is great but would prob take a lot more time and messing but thanks

Kimmy b said:
Mine takes about 20 mins all in I get the coop hl sauce and Tom pur chopped toms peppers mushrooms and onion serves 4 no messing I'm sure the syn free one is great but would prob take a lot more time and messing but thanks

It takes about 40 mins to do the one from the book so fair enough! Will have to look out for the sauce and try it myself!

They do tikka too that yummy and about 3.5-4 syns if you add the same as I do with the other the jar says serves two but if you add the stuff I said it serves 4 and makes it less syns x they are two fir £1.50 at the min give them a go great if in a rush

Back