Taster night question

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
I've never been to one before.. Just wondering, if you've made something you're supposed to eat hot, it's not going to taste the same is it? Or will there be a big magical slimming world microwave? lol, sorry :eek::eek:

My class is in the morning, and if it is meant to be hot people bring their bowls etc wrapped in lots of towels or insulated serving bowls. It is a problem though thats why i always take cold things!;)

Thanks for the tip... I didn;t know whether to take in pizza or cheesecake. Cheesecake it is then!

I think it all depends where your class is. My class was in a school and had a little kitchen in it which we had access to so we were able to reheat things in the microwave.

Cheesecake sounds yummy though.....enjoy! x

I take a casserole or curry in my slow cooker, it retains enough heat to be warm enough to be enjoyed after the WI.

oooo my slow cooker's a bit big to take! I will stick to the cheesecake!!

At our class there is a small kitchen with a cooker. The best thing to do is to ask your consultant what facilities are available.

cold things are definitly easier! go for the cheesecake!! x

I asked my consultant.. she's taking her microwave in. So now I'm not sure what to do!

im taking my actifry with me and box of potatoes

I've decided i'm going to take in a big cheesecake and a couple of pitta pizzas too x

I'm making a christmas couscous cake - it's a couscous cake with fruit mincemeat in...................havne't made it before so hope it's OK.

Ours is a Christmas taster night - is yours?

Back